Sign in to follow this  
stimpen

DayZ scene in real life!

Today I and my gf went to the forrest in Sweden to hike around a bit and barbecue.

And I find this mysterious shed in the woods that looks like its taken straight from DayZ!

With some electronic boxes on the side and a huge cabel going into the shed. There is like no other buildings or anything electronic like lights or something near so I dont know what it is used or have been used for. And electronic stations dont look like this in Sweden either :). Tried to open it but was locked.

Im like Von Däniken in ancient aliens: "This is amazing, absolutley amazing!", my gf is more like "sigh...".

20120623_150535_edited-1.jpg

Guess who is wearing his survivor cap in the forrest and has two thumbs and is happy to have found a DayZ shed, this dude! :D

20120623_153755_edited-1.jpg

Some barbecue and there where som minor rage when I realised we have forgotten the ketchup and mustard for the bratwursts at home.

20120623_160502_edited-1.jpg

And then a nice pond to fill our water bottles in ;)

20120623_170513_edited-1.jpg

A nice day imaging Im a survivor for real lol.

I'm a bit disappointed by the bbq, I expected an open fire with a dead cow next to it ;)

But I get your sentiments, my parents were showing me their pics of their trip the other day and all I could think was "That would be a good spot for a ghillie suit wearing sniper".