Sign in to follow this  
insidejobocn

Overclock.net gaming.

Hey guys, InsideJob here from OCN. Just wanted to share our 2 DayZ standalone servers here. We have a hardcore and a regular server both hosted from the East coast of the US.

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Also here's a link to the OCN thread for direct contact with our gameserver staff or just to come join the discussion :)
http://www.overclock.net/t/1461868/ocn-gaming-dayz-stand-alone-servers-hardcore-and-regular/0_50#post_21653296

• Like 3

What's the viewpoint on Killing on Sight? I really want to join a server to play at, on a regular basis, with more than 5 people, and not be genuinely scared of getting killed as soon as I come in contact with someone. I hate Killing on Sight -- but understand that it's a large factor of this game -- and want to join a server where I can actually experience playing with other people, instead of getting shot immediately.

Now, legit PvP is perfectly fine. If that's how I die, then well played.. the person who killed me pulled that trigger just a bit faster than me. But if I'm getting shot from behind, simply because someone came from over the hill, sees me, and immediately shoots? That's just fucked.

Great community, great server. On both servers you'll run into both friendly and not-so-friendly players, at least from my experience. It's all part of the DayZ experience though.

CS14

- OCN Member

Edited by CS14

I've had many friendly player experiences on our hardcore server. There's also bandits to watch out for always though. We also have quite a large group who are on the OCN teamspeak daily. Come join :)

Also want to note I check the OCN thread for the servers much more frequently, don't be shy!
Teamspeak: ts.ocngaming.net

OCN thread: Regular and Hardcore