Sign in to follow this  
acesim

Teleporting Admin

I have no idea if this is a rule but when i was playing with 4 of my friends an admin teleported to us and killed all but 1 of us. Befor this happened he was also killing alot of people and acting cocky because of it. After i told him we knew what he did i left, Then he said out loud he was teleporting. My friend told me he said it. The server was dallas 1. The admin was AG hunter(or something like that). This is unfair and should be looked into ASAP befor he does more of this.:@

Yes I was in the group and the only one who survived. It was pitch black and there was no way he could have taken 3 out of 4 fully armed people just by himself. Additionally, one of us unloaded an entire clip into him and he just turned around and killed us. His name is [AG] Hunter

Terrible fucking community. Absolutly fucking terrible. Worst of all, these morons are considered adults by our society, what a farce.

Would go a long way if you told us what server?

Would go a long way if you told us what server?

He actually says it in the post.

"The server was dallas 1."

I almost hate to say it, but there really isn't any proof much less can admins 'teleport' at all. One other [AG] Member admitted killing you from a distance and you keep failing to read chat in your anger, please calm down and get the full story next time.

tl;dr: Thread starter is too angry to read chat and other person killed him from a distance and automatically blames admins and 'teleporting'

All the administrators of Dallas 1 can verify no one teleports, or even can for that matter.

This kid got killed by AG Mont who isn't a admin, but cried over it.

Quite funny, go back to BF3

Yes I was in the group and the only one who survived. It was pitch black and there was no way he could have taken 3 out of 4 fully armed people just by himself. Additionally' date=' one of us unloaded an entire clip into him and he just turned around and killed us. His name is [AG'] Hunter

He was being all cocky about it too. Saying "Well you shouldn't have said you had military tier weapons, what did you expect would happen?" After we all died, the kill feed in the bottom left filled with people [AG]Hunter was killing. Dallas 1 hosted by Adrenaline Gaming.

*sigh*

Locking. Itll be looked at, but no more flaming.