Sign in to follow this  
xoiio

Do zombies spawn in the long white barns?

Alright, so just so you know I am talking about the DayZ mod, this seems to be the best spot to place this question since everything else is about stand alone (I plan on getting it when it has a bit more done on it, I'd miss too much from dayz epoch, and still I just mess around on my own server, not really a whole lot)

Anyways, my question is, do zombies not spawn in the long white barns? I have seen them come out of the more empty, run down brown ones, but I have never seen any spawn inside of the barn, I think I may have seen one spawn in the small section with the door once but aside from that I can't recall seeing any. Have I just missed them?

I want to set up sort of an "admin base" or whatever in one in the futile hope that people start to play on my server at some point, I don't think my internet is good enough though. It would be a bother to get out of your tent and have some zombies waiting for you, though I think maybe the bars would keep you safe and give you time to pull out your weapon.

So, this is the barn I am talking about. Do zombies spawn in here or not?

30vdgjr.jpg

117eh6c.jpg

Zeds should spawn in this building as it is a loot spawn. There should be at least 3 wandering around the room to the right and above your crosshair in the second picture.

I hope I helped..

Sobaka
TYS