Sign in to follow this  
d_b

long range scope for a mosin

For the life in me I can not find a mosin, I've looked everywhere  where I found them before, but I did find two long range scopes for the mosin in pristine condition, I'm willing  to trade one of them for a mosin in pristine condition.

If interested leave  a message and I'll pm ya. with instrctions on when, where, and how this meeting is going to take place :-)

You can always find mosins in schools. In the new town you can usually find about 3 inside as long as it hasn't been looted.

Mosin also spawns on the shipwreck. And occasionally I have found them on the roof of Tec buildings

I would love to get the pristine scope, I have a worn scope on Hardcore and only a PU scope on Regular.  However, I will not be playing again until Monday and only play around midday in PST.  I run into the Mosin all the time.  Sometimes you cannot see them, or at least not very well, in floor of the cement floor style barns.  Then also check the school as stated, there is always one weapon up in that room, then check the bigger building with a kitchen (fridge is laying on the floor on its side), an office room, and a main hall with stairs leading up to a loot spot and inaccessible door (I took a screenshot of two mosin spawning side by side in the main hall of this building).

I actually was carrying two mosin today and decided to drop one in a random building.  It probably just sat there until restart, but I chuckled a little thinking someone might pick it up and then they would forever check that kind of building for a mosin in the future.

Mosin also spawns on the shipwreck. And occasionally I have found them on the roof of Tec buildings

Haven't been to the ship wreck yet, but I did fall off one of the walls at Devils Castle the other day.

Edited by zaphodity

Hi.

Doesn't sound like a trap or anything :D

I find mosins every day, usually multiple mosins, but I can never find a LRS.

Actually, my luck finding optics on my hardcore character is so bad, that since the hardcore servers started up, I've been carrying both a mosin and M4 to see which one I can get geared first lol. It's so bad I'm almost tempted to join the douche brigade and server hop, almost.

Regards.

Last time I visited the shipwreck I found three of them. Didn't need a single one though.

For some odd reason I don't seem to find any ammo for it.

I've come across Long Range Scopes at the Air Traffic Control Tower. Last time I found one it had spawned on the desk next to the lockers but was half way inside the desk. They can be found but usually aren't seen unless you're looking for something other than that. lol