Sign in to follow this  
xoddox

Reverse Real Time servers

Are there any servers that are reverse real time. myself and the group i play with tend to get on around 7-8 EST which is when the US servers are in nighttime. we want to play daytime ingame as well.

We will possibly look into running 2 of the hardcore first2fight servers reverse time. I think its linked to the server itself tho, but we shall see.

Cheers!

Same on a lot of EU tz servers.

I'm tired of logging in when it's pitch black, every evening that I play it tends to be pitch black to the point where all I can see are the stars. Anything else is blackest of black. Being forced to use chemlights isn't fun and takes alot away from the sense of being a stealthy survivor in an apocalyptic world just trying to get by. Instead I glow bright green and may as well be running in circles scream "BITE ME SHOOT ME PLEASE ME"

Same on a lot of EU tz servers.

I'm tired of logging in when it's pitch black' date=' every evening that I play it tends to be pitch black to the point where all I can see are the stars. Anything else is blackest of black. Being forced to use chemlights isn't fun and takes alot away from the sense of being a stealthy survivor in an apocalyptic world just trying to get by. Instead I glow bright green and may as well be running in circles scream "BITE ME SHOOT ME PLEASE ME"

[/quote']

Log onto the European servers if its dark on the US ones. To be honest you'll ping about 140ms but its not terrible.