Sign in to follow this  
dinocrisi5

B+W screen

I want to know the ways to get it removed. Long story short after my character got deleted (twice in 1 hour last night) for no reason. Wasn't even server changing.

Anyway, I want the options on how to cure myself from this statis. Zombie took a clean chuck of me when I made a new character. Doesn't help the character thought it was smart to use a rag to stop the bleeding while Zombie was hitting me lol.

You bled significantly.  You'll need to find food and water and keep yourself well fed and hydrated and in time you'll get color back.  Or you can find someone who will use a saline kit on you.  Of course, with rampant KOS they will kill you instead.  At which point when you respawn you'll have color back.

• Like 1

Colour degradation, which is what I can only assume you mean by 'B+W screen,' is a symptom of high blood loss. the only way to cure this symptom is by repairing your blood value through a blood transfusion from a compatible donor, a saline injection, or the old fashioned way, time.

Eat and drink food until you achieve the 'Healing' or 'Healthy' status, and your blood and health will repair naturally. For future reference please check out Merino's DayZ Guides which have saved mine and my squadmates lives countless times.

Edited by Kerwyn