Punkrawks

Murder at the ship [Video]

Tired of being the bandit stealing peoples beans, tired of getting punched unconscious by fresh spawns after giving them stolen beans... I decided to be 'that' guy. Yep, the one who makes you want to quit the game for good.

Before somebody says "Don't take your frustration out on innocent people/you're ruining the game"

Just know this:

I don't care.

The important thing is you realize what a terrible person you are.

• Like 1

The important thing is you realize what a terrible person you are.

I bathe in the tears of my enemies.

Worst position ever. Any good player will spot you there way before they go into the ship.

• Like 1

I decided to let the OP know, that I don't care about his vid.

Have a nice day.

Worst position ever. Any good player will spot you there way before they go into the ship.

You'd think so, but after 3 days and 10+ kills I haven't even been shot at. Must not have any good players in the game.

I guess the op is not good enough to kill on BattleField so he comes on DayZ to camp kill :D

While normally I tend to agree with you when people camp/kill in Dayz, you're wrong this time. I camp/kill in Dayz because nothing else is enjoyable. Until they add more content, this is the most fulfilling thing I can do. If it upsets you, then you're taking it way too seriously.

image.jpg

You'd think so, but after 3 days and 10+ kills I haven't even been shot at. Must not have any good players in the game.

Well the majority of players are either beginners or novices so that is not surprising. 

While normally I tend to agree with you when people camp/kill in Dayz, you're wrong this time. I camp/kill in Dayz because nothing else is enjoyable. Until they add more content, this is the most fulfilling thing I can do. If it upsets you, then you're taking it way too seriously.

image.jpg

There are plenty of things to do in the game. You just happened to pick one that takes the least effort and doesn't require much skill.

• Like 1

image.jpg

Nothing is less serious than a game ;)

Someone has to Welcome all these noobs to DayZ.  I saw a post in general forums about someone being killed by Mr. Invisible man.  Some of those people probably thought the same thing.