bhappy

saving loot

I just started playing and am building a camp. I have piles of loot that I want to keep, but it doesn't all fit in my inventory. I don't want to quit and come back with nothing. when I change servers, will my loot stay where it is or respawn back where I looted it from?

thanks,

Erik

Tents are only persistent on the server you set them up on. If you set up a tent on US1 and then go to US 27 your tent wont be there. But if you go back to US1 it will be.

Also when switching to a different server there will be different loot where you are(if there is any yet)

When you change servers you only take with you what's inside your inventory. If you spawn around buildings and no other player is nearby, all loot and zombie spawns will be wiped and take some time to respawn. Generally though you have a chance of finding the same loot in a building where you found it before.

Also note that a vehicle is persistant on that server. It can screw up sometimes (server crashes, etc, but tents can too). Vehicles are far better storage areas, due to being able to hide them in the woods, while tents must be in the open.