* Server this happened on: Seattle 63.

* Time that it happened including your timezone: 16:35 GMT +1

* What happened during the incident: Looting NW Airfield with our lovely hippy van when everyone in the server died. Didn't see who was last to join but all our lovely gear is gone and there were a few angry people. I decided it would then be a good idea to hike all the way back up to the airfield to get my things back, or at least get the car back. I was being chased by zombies through forests when he took control of my character and made him stand perfectly still. I tried to respawn as there was no point fighting it but I couldn't access the menu so I waited for my death and eventually Alt + F4'd.

* Server this happened on: Seattle 63.

* Time that it happened including your timezone: 16:35 GMT +1

* What happened during the incident: Looting NW Airfield with our lovely hippy van when everyone in the server died. Didn't see who was last to join but all our lovely gear is gone and there were a few angry people. I decided it would then be a good idea to hike all the way back up to the airfield to get my things back' date=' or at least get the car back. I was being chased by zombies through forests when he took control of my character and made him stand perfectly still. I tried to respawn as there was no point fighting it but I couldn't access the menu so I waited for my death and eventually Alt + F4'd.

[/quote']

Sorry to hear this happen, mate. I'm the admin for Seattle 63 and have never seen this happen. I have restarted the server at non-specified times due to server issues, but I doubt that's the problem. If you want to report Seattle 63 issues in the future, you can visit http://www.seattle63.com/