samiam_jr

Traveling SalesMan

I was traveling this strange land trying to sell my merchandise to people. Here is the first encounter I had with living people and not some un-dead being.

later on I met those same people again, but I traded and left with them being happy

• Like 10

Thats an interesting play style,

However it's unique so I like it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Beans!

This contains an actual spoiler, don't look if you want to watch the videos:

They wanted to feed you rotten fruit, put a burlap sack over your head, they aimed their guns at you multiple times and yet you never gave up and kept trying to sell your stuff to them. And you made a sale! :D double beans!

Edited by TheKindred
  • Like 1

Thats an interesting play style,

However it's unique so I like it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Beans!

This contains an actual spoiler, don't look if you want to watch the videos:

Thanks guys, I just started making videos and stuff like it.

Edited by Samiam_Jr

Nice video, so do you stay on the coast or do you move inland, I would love to find you but the coast is a dangerous place.

Travelling salesman my ass. You are one of those nagging yehova witnesses - KILL ON SIGHT.

Travelling salesman my ass. You are one of those nagging yehova witnesses - KILL ON SIGHT.

I was thinking of looking for a bunch of the Bibles in the game and then handing them out, lol,

Nice video, so do you stay on the coast or do you move inland, I would love to find you but the coast is a dangerous place.

Thanks man, I try to stay on the coast, as that is where I find the most people. But I may go inland.

Edited by Samiam_Jr

Well played sir. Indeed, awesome job there.

Thanks, when it happened I was hoping that he would not shoot me :lol: .