dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

Would This Be Considered Being Murdered In Cold Blood?

It was a justified kill...I'm only going by your body language. You made a threatening move toward him.

I did not include when you said "Don't make me (hit,hurt?) you" before you opted to turn into a threat.

It was a justified kill...I'm only going by your body language. You made a threatening move toward him.

I did not include when you said "Don't make me (hit,hurt?) you" before you opted to turn into a threat.

He is playing with his friends...

lol I thought he was my buddy telling me to come here.  My buddy who killed me saw the video and realized what occurred and feels bad now. We all had a good laugh. 

• Like 1

I could tell that you were all friends playing...I'm saying, friend or not, there was that 1-2 second window where your "Friends" hats come off and everyone is vulnerable to their deepest and darkest thoughts...

You stared at him too long...

Your friendly banter turned into something else...

He had a sick fantasy of lifting you out your boots...

Murder-suicide...

Maybe you banged his childhood crush in the girls bathroom at the bar 5 years ago and for one fleeting moment he remembered that...

Happens all the time in real life, but this is just a game...right?

*Factor in your body language and innocent chatter about what your gonna do to him and Boom!.....funeral arrangements.

Edited by knoCC

I could tell that you were all friends playing...I'm saying, friend or not, there was that 1-2 second window where your "Friends" hats come off and everyone is vulnerable to their deepest and darkest thoughts...

You stared at him too long...

Your friendly banter turned into something else...

He had a sick fantasy of lifting you out your boots...

Murder-suicide...

Maybe you banged his childhood crush in the girls bathroom at the bar 5 years ago and for one fleeting moment he remembered that...

Happens all the time in real life, but this is just a game...right?

*Factor in your body language and innocent chatter about what your gonna do to him and Boom!.....funeral arrangements.

I did play soccer with his sister once...   naw that couldn't be it.

Edited by DMagnusV

I did play soccer with his sister ones...   naw that couldn't be it.

Now you're thinking outside the box...literally

• Like 1