Sign in to follow this  
donordep

Should I Fell Sorry?

This guy appeared to me and my other 2 friends, just followed us everywhere we went... So i handcuffed him and pushed him from the ledge.... It was the right thing to do? We tried to talk to him but he didn't respond.... So he went swimming with the fish...

221100_screenshots_2014_01_28_00001.jpg

Edited by Donordep
  • Like 1

Everybody who comes close and is not responding - mic or chat - will die ò.ó. I'm a hero very often, but I made my experiences.

Zombies can smell sorrow and mourning!

well i used to talk to people. but i dont do that annymore. i got this game last week. and what i have learnd is i cant trust no one. and the worst to trust is the players talking to you. i have been backstabed so manny times of players running up to me tellig ther friendly. just to get close to me and then killing me. i even asked players if they want anny food from me after they told ther was friendly then boom im dead

i learnd that to survive i keep myself in the forrest all alone. and loot smal towns. and i always KOS. unless you are fresh spawn whit no gun. but i will not migle whit them eder. 

but this is not realy how i wonna play. i wonna have friends and give stuff to people. but that only kills me:-(

Edited by plation