Sign in to follow this  
Flindzor

Dallas 41..

Hello Me and some friends played in Dallas 41 two nights ago when we found a base and took a truck and atv and logged out later there was a war there with others that lead to the server admins being abusive with there powers, They basicly kicked everyone with a ping max/low setting and then proceeded to lock/shut down the server and posted in a forum thread saying they where moving it to another dedicated box... They most likely did this to stop anyone from gaining anything out of this which is a shame to see admins abuse such a power to this exstent.. I was also reading someone saying something about how they had all the trucks/buses and everything and it seems to always be on a set bit of servers.. Well in anycase, I have placed / linked the major threads to try and give you a unbiases look at whats going on.. Honestly i just want the server back up and running I want my gear that i got far and square I want to enjoy this game... not dread going server to server seeing nothing done to prevent/stop this.

ps. was recommended posting in here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9688&pid=178020#pid178020

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19603&pid=177997#pid177997

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18744

dear dayz devs all we ask for is a chance to prove that the admins of Dallas 41 abused their powers and proceed to shut their server down when their camp was discovered which contained 5 tents and i would say maybe 60% of all the vehicles in the server and more weapons and gear that i can count and quickly raided it. we have plenty of witnesses to this crime and some evidence that proves that these admins abused their powers to prevent their equipment from being stolen. they now are saying to cover up their crimes that the reason that their server shut down was because they are now moving to a new box. i say lies. why were there no warnings that the server was going to be shut down, previously it would be mentioned in chat. i also point out the that coincidence is far to great that a supposed scheduled server shutdown to happened 3mins after their camp was raided of all their belongings. i point my finger at these admins and say SHAME. if the dev gods LoL decide to rule in our favor all we want is a chance to collect the equipment we fairly stole from them.

this video clearly shows the other group who raided the admin camp and make their getaway with the admins vehicles and gear till they were kicked all of a sudden for high ping even though their ping was well below 50 and the server preceded to shut itself down.

I think this is now the 4th post started by you guys and frankly it's getting quite a bit annoying.constantly spamming the forums with "OMG ADMINZ CHEETED" and acting like entitled brats will do nothing to help your cause and will probably annoy the devs more than anything,have some patience and when it comes time to present your so called evidence ,i am sure you will be given the opportunity to do it.

Indeed, this is getting out of hand, stop acting like a child. The server was locked and shutdown while it was being moved to the Box. You may not understand what I'm talking about so I decided to elaborate.

One computer might have 2-5 servers on it, making each server worse and worse. Most of the time the server costs 30-50$ a month for one of the servers on the box (computer)

When you get your own box, you control what servers are on the computer, meaning 1 server for 1 computer. Making the server much more stable and much more customizable which also comes with a price, 100$ a month. However you can also host multiple servers on one box, or even TS3, Minecraft ect ect.

This is the second time you have stated that the server went down to move to a dedicated and the server has been offline for over a day now....i don't see why they cannot fathom this and stop demanding that the server go back up.

This is seriously funny. I play with those group of guys and although I wasn't on when you guys took over the base we could really care less. That's part of the game and you guys did well. We had been waiting on that server box for 2 days before you even found it and when it got shut down thats when we got the go ahead to start the new server. I haven't even got to play since then, because we are still waiting on the server to be properly configured and set up. You really think we would go out of our way to BUY a server box just because a couple of guys stole a vehicle? I mean come on that's just dumb.

yes i do cuz it wasnt 1 vehicle it was more like 12 and i mean like 3 atvs, 2 buses 1 bike, 1 motorbike, 1 tractor, 1 car, and 1 mini van all full of weapons that amount of equipment had to take weeks to gather so yah i do believe it cuz there are people who would do it

if thats the then true whats the new server name i cant wait to find all your stuff again and steal it

I honestly don't know because it's been down SINCE then. They are still working on getting the settings right. I haven't been able to play on that server for 2 days.

I'm not the server host, so I have no jurisdiction on giving out the server name. Plus why would anyone want all of this drama to continue on.

im sorry but the fact that u shut your server down 3mins after all your stuff got stolen is too much for me not to call out admin abuse and nothing u say will make me change my mind and we will continue to push this issue till we get our equipment back that we fairly stole from u or a dev tells me that the issue is closed

punctuation much?

you and your friends are really coming across like children on this matter.If you plan on making a case for yourself get all your evidence together and when a dev decides to even take it into consideration show him what you got and see what he says,until then calm down,take your medication and take some writing lessons.

First off that is the drama.. You sir are doing. Second the server name should of stayed the same for those that play on that server as a main You are complaining on this forum is just you trying to hide the wrong doings of what you/party did on top of just kicking everyone off the server you used a switch of server box to cover it all up, If anything that you/server host needs to keep the name or get blacklisted off of dayz because that just means all your going to do everytime the server admin/you/party camp gets found out is kick everyone off switch server boxes and say it was just something we normally do when infact everyone has stated that you warn others b4 shutdowns and never changed the name... You sir's are full of it and we will wait to see what a DEV will do about it either way Shove off.

punctuation much?

you and your friends are really coming across like children on this matter.If you plan on making a case for yourself get all your evidence together and when a dev decides to even take it into consideration show him what you got and see what he says' date='until then calm down,take your medication and take some writing lessons.

[/quote']

Ps. Thats exactly what I have done way to not "Read the 4 other posts made on this subject"

My party used to play on dallas 41 for awhile till we found out that the admins party have a huge advantage on the server. They all join when the server gets reset and raid areas like nw airfield real quick. My team has probably gotten into 3 engagements with them and i feel like they log 1 guy out before the engagement and log back in after and play cleanup. yah and they have like all the vehicles.

to be honest flip,all server admins have the same advantage,guess you can chalk it up to being one of the perks of paying for there own server,although i will agree any other use such as shutdowns or checking player id's for locations etc is abuse,but it does seem that lately there has been sort of a witch hunt when it comes to weeding out bad server admins,and the fellas above are the ones holding the pitchforks and screaming for bloody murder against anyone they deem unworthy.

to be honest flip' date='all server admins have the same advantage,guess you can chalk it up to being one of the perks of paying for there own server,although i will agree any other use such as shutdowns or checking player id's for locations etc is abuse,but it does seem that lately there has been sort of a witch hunt when it comes to weeding out bad server admins,and the fellas above are the ones holding the pitchforks and screaming for bloody murder against anyone they deem unworthy.

[/quote']

Honestly I could careless about the drama I want that server back up with same name and all. I was there first I got what I wanted and left. Logged out to watch a movie while friends tried to raid it, And to end up being raided by another clan not the server admins so we all stopped trying to do anything, The clan that attacked the server admins got them to basically kick all with a ping kick/ shutdown server and changed boxes and most likely did all of this to change the name and get all there gear back... if that's not worthy of a Dev checking into this then you sir are wrong. The only ones being children are the server admins that think they can do something like this and not have 4 posts made by Other people... I mean seriously someone complained about how they saw 4 posts about this calling everyone children... when its random strangers to each other posting about admin abuse on a server, Pretty sure if the Angry mob of Pitchforks and people screaming bloody murder against someone with this amount of strangers I would atleast think there's one or two unbiased opinions out there. I am one of them.

Honestly I could careless about the drama I want that server back up with same name and all. I was there first I got what I wanted and left.

Wow,self entitled are we?

What you want and what you get will probably end up disappointing you,best to just move on,because i can almost assure you that you are not getting that same server back up anytime soon.

Lol,good luck with that and stay safe.

Self entitled no, Expecting something to be done about this QQ gaming yes.

My party used to play on dallas 41 for awhile till we found out that the admins party have a huge advantage on the server. They all join when the server gets reset and raid areas like nw airfield real quick. My team has probably gotten into 3 engagements with them and i feel like they log 1 guy out before the engagement and log back in after and play cleanup. yah and they have like all the vehicles.

TBH Flip we normally go with a group of like 6+ people. We don't log out and log back in later, we have 2-3 on over watch and 4 or 5 in the action. I remember most of the encounters.

Two encounters happened at NEAF, the first one you guys killed about 5 of us as we stood around the blue Van derping, the other encounter we had was when you guys had that red car and we caught you in the field.

Rolling with a 6+ person group does have it's advantages.