Sign in to follow this  
WeedFoXx

Please Fix Shining Flashlights Throug Walls !

Its really anoying , cuz someone can see me from miles , hope that get fixed soon :)  .

• Like 1

I completely agree. It's already been reported from what I saw on the official bugs page. They know about this. Give them some time to address it.

To be honest, there should be a lot of light in this circumstance, and in most cases it will get your ass killed. However, I agree that it's a little excessive haha. Try not to use your flashlight so much. 

I really wish they would just put out chemlights like in the mod. I know flares are coming soon, so that's a start.

• Like 1

awww, then how will me and my buddies search buildings at night? right now one of us holds the flashlight outside pointing it at the building and lighting up the inside like its day, i mean the whole building inside lights up making it easy to loot...

awww, then how will me and my buddies search buildings at night? right now one of us holds the flashlight outside pointing it at the building and lighting up the inside like its day, i mean the whole building inside lights up making it easy to loot...

Been that guy holding it lol xD

Been that guy holding it lol xD

same here, im always outside holding it... and im always the first to get shot at to...

• Like 1

I suggest changing your server filter to 24/7 day until you see a change log with this in it because who knows when this will happen. The gama trick doesn't work as well if you disable clouds btw

same here, im always outside holding it... and im always the first to get shot at to...

Gotta take that risk sometimes brother. I'm always nice to a fault with the nubbins.

• Like 1

I suggest changing your server filter to 24/7 day until you see a change log with this in it because who knows when this will happen. The gama trick doesn't work as well if you disable clouds btw

Yep, turn that up and make sure your HDR qual is max too and it's a world of difference.

..until they change it anyway.

Yep, turn that up and make sure your HDR qual is max too and it's a world of difference.

..until they change it anyway.

Im trying to run low for fps purposes until I build a new rig so I will most likely never be caught on a night time server sadly. :(

they dont understand that we dont want guns ,items skins ...we want these to be fixed . 

It's not just flashlights, but in fact the entire lighting system. Sun also shines through entire mountains. Arma 3 suffers the same problem. I doubt this will ever get fixed but I hope to be proven wrong

they dont understand that we dont want guns ,items skins ...we want these to be fixed . 

The people working on new content ARE NOT nor would you want them to be, fixing bugs. Entirely separate team.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

Actually you don't understand that they have seperate groups of people working on new content and working on bug smashing ... while the one may be pushing out new content it does not in any way mean the bug smashing has stopped to do so.  Why are you people so thick skulled?

• Like 1