Sign in to follow this  
coltonlong

Lack Of Experimental Servers?

Ive turned up my max ping and players, searched by ip, and gone on server list sites, and cant find any playable experimental servers! anyone got a working ip for one? almost everyone that i played the last patch on are listed as "dead" now. Why cant i enjoy this?! :P

I believe that there are no experimental servers at the moment because the latest patch was rolled out fully, from an experimental version to a stable version. At the moment, to my knowledge, there are no experimental patches being tested, hence the lack of those servers.

Edited by FlamingDefibs

Theres no experimental servers up right now, there was an issue with the database, hopefully back up tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Theres no experimental servers up right now, there was an issue with the database, hopefully back up tomorrow. 

Thanks everyone, i appreciate people just awnsering without being huge douchenozzles.

I have a question. I updated earlier today for experimental action but never did play due to the respawn thing. I just tried to log in and play stable but now my version does not match any servers. Am I screwed until either experimental is back up or pushed to stable side? 

I believe that there are no experimental servers at the moment because the latest patch was rolled out fully, from an experimental version to a stable version. At the moment, to my knowledge, there are no experimental patches being tested, hence the lack of those servers.

Wrong http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/169526-pending-changelog-experimental-branch-033114782/#entry1722346

I have a question. I updated earlier today for experimental action but never did play due to the respawn thing. I just tried to log in and play stable but now my version does not match any servers. Am I screwed until either experimental is back up or pushed to stable side? 

You can revert back to stable

In steam right click dayz > properties > betas > non- opt out of all beta programs

It should automatically update, if not just click Local files then Verify integrity of game cache.