magnum1484

connecting question

so i just got the ARMA 2 CO package from steam..installed the mod...when i select a server it loads in then i get the recievng data bar...either i sit there and nothing happens or i get returned to the server list with no message or anything...anyone know why this is?

bimp need help...havnt even been able to get into the game since i bought it2+ hours ago

and alt tabbing isnt the reason so I dont know

and im getting past the waiting for server response or atleast i think i am unless that comes after the recieving data bar where you can still see the people in the game

so maybe im having trouble moving from the screen right after the recieving data bar....i dont know whats going on but im watching streams where people are getting into servers and Im not and i would love to know why

What i heard ingame was that because of a few webarticles about this mod a lot of new people joined. (like me) The problem is not in the game servers, but apperantly in the backend server that stores your character and such. Loads of people are trying to access that and that is probably why is bugs out and is so slow.