Sign in to follow this  
jasher11

Heard Of Jay Owen

basically he is an arsehole, quite funny but an arsehole none-the-less. if you dont know who he is, he is a stream sniper +hacker who goes round to streamers, he finds them and asks them to crush a can for jay owen, he says this story about his brother having leukemia which isnt very nice if its fake, then he will shoot you, that is is. so if you are a streamer beware of this guy.

just thought i would raise awareness as i hadnt heard of this guy even though loads of community members may have

through this thread in the graveyard or whatever, but this is a general discussion and i am discussing general topics no?

The way I see it is that you choose to broadcast your location and status to the internet. Think about it: The internet.

I have actually heard of this guy before but I don't know if he's a cheater, I doubt you do either. The 'H' word is thrown around too much around here.

The way I see it is that you choose to broadcast your location and status to the internet. Think about it: The internet.

I have actually heard of this guy before but I don't know if he's a cheater, I doubt you do either. The 'H' word is thrown around too much around here.

I an 99%confident he is a hacker, i watched quite a few of his stream snipes he seems to have unlimited health + ammo and can teleport... Not 100% sure but it looks like it,

The problem with him stream sniping is he is damaging peoples jobs(?) people stream to make a living and he is damaging the experience for the streamer and possibly the viewer

The problem with him stream sniping is he is damaging peoples jobs(?) people stream to make a living and he is damaging the experience for the streamer and possibly the viewer

Let us take a moment of silence before I fiddle away the saddest rendition of Danny Boy on my smallest violin.