Sign in to follow this  
WiseOwl99

More Suggestions

hey guys this is another post with more of my suggestions for DayZ SA

1. Firing mode selection:

for example on multiple modern weapons like the m4 and the akm(soon to be added to dayz) you are able to select how your gun is going to shoot e.g. full auto(as long as you hold the trigger the gun will fire continuously), semi-automatic(the gun only fires once per pull of the trigger, basicaly meaning the gun fires as fast as you can pull the trigger) or safe(the gun doesn't fire at all)

i think this would be a nice addition allowing players to play more tactically and perhaps bringing friendly deaths down a bit.

BOYI-3581-Selector.jpg ygjqphdp.jpg

2. Random rare loot spawns:

it would be nice to walk into a house and find some random rare loot like a mountain backpack or maybe a handgun, perhaps go even further and allow shotguns to spawn or a mosin as these were regularly kept as relics of WWII

this would be nice as it makes chernarus feel a bit more lived in and it helps the immersion

mosin-nagant-crate-coffee-table.jpg

what do you think?

thats all i will post more later

I'm pretty sure there's a fire selector (Isn't that what it's called?" in-game at the moment. 

I've heart it should be "T".

I'm pretty sure there's a fire selector (Isn't that what it's called?" in-game at the moment. 

I've heart it should be "T".

no pressing t or the second binding which is space just raises or lowers your weapon