Sign in to follow this  
SillyGoose

FPS Issues...Even in Game Menu (New)

Hey everyone,

3 days ago I had no FPS problems aside from the occasional server-type FPS issues that everyone seemed to have.

Now even before I load into a game, in the general Arma game menu (like where you click "multiplayer", I have insane FPS problems. In the server choosing menu, FPS issues. If I go to type in a server name filter and try to delete the old filter and put in a new one, each letter takes a lot of time to appear.

Obviously these FPS issues continue after loading into a server and I cannot play at all like this :(

I have everything up to date...Is this a problem others are having since (X) patch was released?

Hey everyone' date='

3 days ago I had no FPS problems aside from the occasional server-type FPS issues that everyone seemed to have.

Now even before I load into a game, in the general Arma game menu (like where you click "multiplayer", I have insane FPS problems. In the server choosing menu, FPS issues. If I go to type in a server name filter and try to delete the old filter and put in a new one, each letter takes a lot of time to appear.

Obviously these FPS issues continue after loading into a server and I cannot play at all like this :(

I have everything up to date...Is this a problem others are having since (X) patch was released?

[/quote']

Sigh...Disregard please, I restarted my computer and all was fixed :P