Sign in to follow this  
darklynx

Bottle Suppressors

Im pretty sure its one of the first things i'd add to my gun as its not something thats tough to make. A bottle some, tape and you are good to go.

Now obviously this wouldnt be as good as a real Suppressor and would not last as long but if it was possible it would be a great addition.

Having easily accessible suppressors would be a bad idea, really. It'd make the game far too easy. Even if it only lasted 10 shots before needing a new one, that's enough to take out a few zeds silently to get into some of the best places where you could find a real suppressed weapon.

quote i found:

"In a post apocalyptic world, you are shopping in a supermarket with your high-powered sniper rifle slung across your shoulder. All of the sudden, alien invaders burst into the supermarket. You notice that the head honcho alien who's brain serves as a central brainwave server is among the intruders.

Seeing as how the aliens havn't seen you yet, you quickly devise a plan.

You grab the items from your cart and jump on top of the freezer isle behind the igloo coolers.

Your plan is to take out the honcho alien without revealing your position. Since your not super creative, you don't think of anything clever aside from shooting him. So! you need a silencer.

Among your grocery items you happen to have a newspaper, a 2 litre bottle of soda, and some electrical tape. Good! thats all you'll need... plus your trusty sniper rifle."

:)

Wouldn't work at all. Hollywood gimickry.

lol, you just made yourself look foolish.

empty can would be smoother since as bottles woulde explode with the shot shockwave and this is not hollywood :))

Wouldn't work at all. Hollywood gimickry.

lol' date=' you just made yourself look foolish.

[/quote']

Did I? Have you even looked into this? This game is supposed to be a survival mod, not a hollywood action movie.

Or maybe you mean the entire premise of the game is hollywood enough that this isn't that bad? Look into that too, a disease pandemic turning people into 'zombies' isn't outside the realm of possibility. Matter of fact...isolated cases can easily be found be it disease, drugs or mental illness.