RIGHTLY

Funny Stories Thread

Post anything funny that happened to you in Day-Z here! Ill start by telling you about one that just recently happened.

So me and my two friends were playing and we were all crippled. One of my friends said he knew the way to the Cherno Hospital so we followed him. It took atleast TWO HOURS OF CRAWLING to get from where ever the hell we were to Cherno... We made it... We were at the entrance... The Cripple Club we called ourselves... And we got sniped. The end.

Shot a bandit in the face - the exact same moment he shot me in the face. We both died.

The End

Thought that only happened in battlefield.

I spent two days searching for vehicles and eventually stumbled upon an ATV. I then spent another day searching for the parts that it needed.

After repairing and getting it running I come down a hill and go over the railroad, I do a backflip and the ATV is lay on it's back.

I decide to leave it there and hope for a server restart to flip it back over, a few hours later the server restarted so I went back and got it.

Rode north and went over a bridge and it flipped again. Server restarted eventually, got on it, and it is currently stuck in some sort of invisible box on the bridge.

I've decided to leave it and go on foot. *sigh*

I'd check out my thread "tell us how u were betrayed," this thread is a cheap imitation of my thoughtful yet provocative thread

I'd check out my thread "tell us how u were betrayed' date='" this thread is a cheap imitation of my thoughtful yet provocative thread

[/quote']

Your thread asks a different question. Debate over.

I'd check out my thread "tell us how u were betrayed' date='" this thread is a cheap imitation of my thoughtful yet provocative thread

[/quote']

oh no dude, it ain't over, you in deep now boy, the only debate left is if I shoot you or run u over in my tractor,

[/quote']

oh no dude, it ain't over, you in deep now boy, the only debate left is if I shoot you or run u over in my tractor,

lol

Going down to electro in the dead of night, with a swaud of team mates to set up satchel charges all over the city.

Then going BOOOM.

Seeing the main loot points collapse and people dying...

Captured in fraps will be uploaded in the next day or two.

[/quote']

Oh Hell, Babbeh. H'wat would Mummeh say if she saw us arguin like 'dis?

I was being chased by zombies, guy shoots me instead of zombies. I re-spawn nearby and go to my corpse (hoping for some action maybe make him waste some rounds) and see the dumbshits body not more than 20 feet from mine surrounded by zombies.

The zombies don't chase me (busy eating my "friend") so i loot his ak74 and kill some z's for an hour before I run out of ammo and get eatin willingly. Hope the kill was worth it for him. He had just finished looting a military base too.