Sign in to follow this  
SubSt8

Reporting Serious Issues

Yeah I would like to report a couple of serious game breaking issues I have found but I am not sure how to go about it. I've used the bug forums in the past for minor things but the FAQ there says I should leave reports as Public. I want to make sure these reports are seen by those who need to see it and not by those who browse the bug forums for exploits. If I set my report to private will it still be seen eventually? These are some serious bugs/exploits that need to be fixed.

Not sure but I can tell you, the bug I reported privately (it was the "restarting the server at will by any player") 26 days ago still hasn't been answered, although the bug was fixed.

Do not post them here, post them in the Bugs Section, The Devs won't answer you most of the time but will see it and put it on the "Fix List".

Do not post them here, post them in the Bugs Section, The Devs won't answer you most of the time but will see it and put it on the "Fix List".

That's just it, I don't want to put it in the PUBLIC bug forums so people can use these bugs.

That's just it, I don't want to put it in the PUBLIC bug forums so people can use these bugs.

You could try to PM a forum moderator and they could possibly pass it along to the devs if you don't want anyone exploiting them.

Try Orlok maybe?

Edited by Gekkonidae

Reading comprehension level -4

You could try to PM a forum moderator and they could possibly pass it along to the devs if you don't want anyone exploiting them.

Try Orlok maybe?

I just read your server is the Pinky and the brain lol. My group plays on that server quite a lot. Chances are we have killed each other a few times by now.

Edited by SubSt8