Sign in to follow this  
KField86

Looking for a group to tag up with.

Hey guys. New to arma II and DayZ(Only had it a couple days), but I pick up on shooters quick, and I've already gotten the hang of it pretty much. Anyway, pretty straight forward here -- looking for a cool group of people around my age to hang out with in-game, whether you're all about surviving, or if you're all about pvp it doesn't really matter to me, I'd just rather not play the game solo if I can help it. I'm 26, I don't have time for little children honestly, I'm on the east coast, have a mic and I play at all kinds of hours. Mostly evening into the early AM. Really depends.

Vent, or Teamspeak. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm a mature dude, but I like to laugh my ass off and have a good time. Shoot me a PM if you got an extra spot for someone like myself. :)

-KField

Hey guys. New to arma II and DayZ(Only had it a couple days)' date=' but I pick up on shooters quick, and I've already gotten the hang of it pretty much. Anyway, pretty straight forward here -- looking for a cool group of people around my age to hang out with in-game, whether you're all about surviving, or if you're all about pvp it doesn't really matter to me, I'd just rather not play the game solo if I can help it. I'm 26, I don't have time for little children honestly, I'm on the east coast, have a mic and I play at all kinds of hours. Mostly evening into the early AM. Really depends.

Vent, or Teamspeak. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm a mature dude, but I like to laugh my ass off and have a good time. Shoot me a PM if you got an extra spot for someone like myself. :)

-KField

[/quote']

Me and another guy have a group and we would be happy to have a new member, we are Europe based though so the times might be off.

Hey man,

im still looking for a group aswell.

I'm from the netherlands and im 19 years old, i got this game for a few weeks or so, but wasn't able to play real much, because I had exams. You can add me on steam (migchelsen1993) or i can add you if ud say ur steam name.

gr, trip