Sign in to follow this  
Dudenell

Server IP has to be whitelisted??

Hi everyone,

I just recently purchased a server box through fragnet. I am attempting to put DayZ servers on the box and after discussion with fragnet I was told that the IP has to be whitelisted, hence the reason it's not showing in the server browser...

I can connect to the server via the remote tab, but I'm wondering if there is some truth to the whole whitelist thing?

my server IP is 75.102.27.66:2302

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

1240V2,32gb ram, 500 gb Hdd, unlimited bandwidth. Was hoping to put up a few servers, just want to make sure it's working fine first.

I have the same box machine, how to whitelist the server?

I thought it was already whitelisted. This should be the provider's responsibility, not yours.  Maybe it just takes a while for Fragnet?

They said they had to contact the devs because it needs to be whitelisted on their end. It's been 48 hours so I thought I would come here and ask

I don't want to put you off or anything, But my understanding at the moment is dedicated box's are not currently

allowed to host SA DayZ servers, on the public hive, As many of us who run the Public Mod version are also waiting

to Host Public SA server on our Dedicated box's.

We are still waiting conformation as to when we are allowed to do this. :)

Okay, I'll bother my host again but they removed my RDP access so they could add the game to my box...

Okay, I'll bother my host again but they removed my RDP access so they could add the game to my box...

It would be a good idea, I'm only going off what gaming deluxe staff have told me,

As I said to them I didn't need access to the SA files, like I do the Mod version on my box,

and thay could lock the files for me. But they said it was not allowed and to contact Hicks.

Which I sent Hicks a PM on here on 27th of December and yet no reply nor has he even read it.

Edit

The mod DayZ Public Version we signed up for whitelisting but they haven't currently done this for the SA

DayZ Server. Maybe they will bring it in, or maybe they will not. We don't currently know.

Edited by Faz

I think they will release server files for everyone who want to host it in his box. Keep it in great franchises like gameservers will be the end for this game: It is impossible to  pay 25 Euros for the game and pay 75 euros for 40 slots server per month and keep it for a long time... When 120 slots servers will released, how many money  will we spend in this game? 50€/single paid+200€/month? No no, for that I will keep my community in DayZMod, cheaper and funny as well.

But this is from Planck:

Server files has not been released, you are going to have to wait with the private servers.
Edited by TaranGamesic

Like I said. I don't have access to the server files. My host fragnet removed RDP access and they are on the box I'm renting from them. I can connect to the server VIA REMOTE but not via the server browser NOR is it connected with the hive. 

GamingDeluxe sent a list of IPs, yet not whitelisted......

one of those IPs is mine

Edited by iraqiboy90

Guys as I have said above, Dedicated servers are not currently supported,

and there is no post on this forum from the Dev's or Rocket himself saying they are.

You will just have to wait like the rest of us.

Edit: Ok dedicated servers are allowed with no RDP access as I have been informed today.

You just need to be patient and wait to be whitelisted. :)

Edited by Faz