Sign in to follow this  
caelitzer

Confirmation of Changes: Session Lost

Hello, I've not had the need to post, so this is my first post on the forums.

For the past 6 days, I have been unable to play Dayz StandAlone with this error. I've tried to research this all over the place, and it seems like people respond that they can get in and THEN get the error, but mine does it upon clicking on join. I've spent 10 minutes straight trying different servers to see if it was the hosts failure, but all with other members on it, I could not join any server. Has anyone else had this issue? I've reinstalled the game, tried turning off firewalls, nothing seems to work. I've never hacked in a game before, so it's not that I'm banned or anything.. I know it's the alpha version, but it seems that I'm the only one who is now reporting this error word for word.. I am not sure what to do, any ideas would help! thanks!

Edited by caelitzer

My thoughts would be your internet is dropping the connections. How good is your service? Also, I'd go ahead and report this too the bug tracker so the devs might see it.

Sorry you haven't been able to play

How good is your service?

I mean. I got Comcast, 50mb download, its not my internet connection. I play a lot of other online games and stuff. hmm.

I've got the same issue, i been playing on the experimental servers and i keep getting Confirmation of Change error: Session lost not when i log in but at random times when i play. Then when i log back in on the same server or a different one i have lost all my stuff, happened to me like 10 times now and it's getting really annoying <_< . Going back to normal servers for now till the stable version comes out lol :D