Sign in to follow this  
SubSt8

Where to find a Mosin

So before the newest patch finding a mosin was hard but do-able, look in the office or the second story of the pub. But since the patch I can't seem to find a mosin anywhere, heck even with the lowered spawn rate of M4's I still find more M4's. So I come to the forums, where do you all find your mosins?

*Sigh* Not going to say the same thing I always say xD but to answer your question, lately I have found them in cars, firestations, and some residential houses.

Residential

Military 

All that kinda things, seek and ye shall find

Oh another thing is DO NOT think about trying to find it....because when you try to find something you want, it is nowhere to be seen but when you DON'T want to look for it....it spawns. >:P

.. third time i post this, but check the roofs of Kiosks. Found several on top of them.

*Sigh* Not going to say the same thing I always say xD but to answer your question, lately I have found them in cars, firestations, and some residential houses.

Didn't know cars still spawned loot. Haven't found a single item in a car since the update.

Schools, tech, and office buildings as well as just about any orange building are where I usually find mine.

Well, cars lately have also like you said not spawned loot but like every 50th car sort of speak has spawned a mosin or food/drink for me. :3

TEC buildings, just loot the shit out of TEC buildings.