Kane (DayZ)

Servers with low player cap + cracked server

Hello, just wondering if these servers with really low player cap are legit since I can't imagine them being that much fun with such a small amount of players on unless used as some sort of private server.

TTbcg.png

Also saw this on the list, apparently a cracked server?

N9w26.png

Honestly this makes me wonder if it's even real... Which I highly doubt.

I'm going to guess it may be a troll name/mod name?

Low count typically is night time, hardcore, needs restart (no real loot available).

There are a tonne of "hacked" or questionable servers lurking out there......

The hacked server thing isn't DayZ, its a normal arma server someone has renamed to troll people I guess.

Yeah I know servers have low population at night, but if you look at pic theres only 2-5 people allowed in at once.

actually they are private servers running modified missions based on Kronzky's work. they do not save characters. dont worry about them. they do not even run the database EXT that lets you connect to the central hive.

They're for shits and giggles I guess, because they can't be transferred to the actual servers. There's no connection to the central database.

Let 'em be I guess, unless they're doing hack testing.

True, wouldnt be connected to the database so those players are no threat.

The developers cannot do anything about "cracked" servers that do not run off the central database. They're a shame but they're impossible to prevent.

Servers with lowered player count or servers that remain permanently locked will generally be looked into. The devs are setting up a new system to deal with the large amount of servers. I've reported the two Seattle servers as well as a couple of others, too.

actually they are private servers running modified missions based on Kronzky's work. they do not save characters. dont worry about them. they do not even run the database EXT that lets you connect to the central hive.

Is this the same for servers that appear on Six Launcher?

Six launcher is showing quite a few locked servers and a good amount of very low populations servers and some with 1.7.1.5 and current beta running.

its the same list...

also. six launcher LOL god that thing is broken as hell