Sign in to follow this  
goDecapS

Why is the game messing with me!?

for three days i've been running around with a LRS and ammo, just looking for a Mossin and finally today, there it is, right in front of me in the appartment Building, just laying in the middle of the room, i'm so happy and just as i'm about to pick it up...

Hmm.. Why am i falling outside the Building??  '' You're dead ''...  What the h....

i respawn at the East coast and descide to run all the way back to the appartments at Cherno, knowing my body will be gone, but now i know there is a Mossin there, finally get back and up the stairs... there it is, but should i take the chance?? i slowly move towards it till i can reach it.... Success.... Time to go scavenging...

'' No message received for 12 seconds ''.... WHAT!!! NOOOOO!!!

Log back in and no Mossin in my hands, run up the stairs and no Mossin on the floor... No no no no... Serious!!!

When did this game figure out Humor/Sarcasm and bullying... now that's just mean...

Couldn't stop laughing, just thought it was a fun experience and wanted to share...

Happy playing

Edited by goDecapS
  • Like 2

If DayZ doesn't bend you over and make you it's bitch then you are alphering incorrectly.

"Oh, this is a nice backpack... I'll just put all my stuff in there and then..."

No message recieved for 5 seconds...

• Like 5

yeah... shit happens often in early builds such as this.

my usual reaction to similiar things: "WHAT THE F....?!?!?!? OK! ok.... well.... yeah... cool. alright.... it's alpha it's alpha it's alpha it's alpha.... *enter zen-mode*"

it's annoying cos you have sometimes spent many hours on the character, but then again, you should expect such things to happen at this point. that's another reason why i often go rampage-mode when i'm geared; you might suddenly lose everything, so why not. i have lost my multi-hour character to bugs so often, that i feel like it's not worth trying to make your survival-records at this point.

explore, try stuff, shoot stuff.

Edited by komadose
  • Like 1

for three days i've been running around with a LRS and ammo, just looking for a Mossin and finally today, there it is, right in front of me in the appartment Building, just laying in the middle of the room, i'm so happy and just as i'm about to pick it up...

Hmm.. Why am i falling outside the Building??  '' You're dead ''...  What the h....

i respawn at the East coast and descide to run all the way back to the appartments at Cherno, knowing my body will be gone, but now i know there is a Mossin there, finally get back and up the stairs... there it is, but should i take the chance?? i slowly move towards it till i can reach it.... Success.... Time to go scavenging...

'' No message received for 12 seconds ''.... WHAT!!! NOOOOO!!!

Log back in and no Mossin in my hands, run up the stairs and no Mossin on the floor... No no no no... Serious!!!

When did this game figure out Humor/Sarcasm and bullying... now that's just mean...

Couldn't stop laughing, just thought it was a fun experience and wanted to share...

Happy playing

This is the story of my life with this game at the moment.  The best you can do is dust yourself off and keep soldiering on.  Also, you can enjoy this animation I made for you.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

Jim......you sir, are amazing! xD

Found a shotgun, turned to leave the barn, fall about a foot off the upper stairs, proceeded to slide a few feet and fell off the 10ft platform...

You are dead.