Sign in to follow this  
libera_avis

Answer my questions, oh lords of dayz.

Hello there, fellow survivors. A couple of questions:

1. Is the spraypaint mosin bug still rampant or is it fixed, found a couple of sweet cans, but don't want to turn it in to a blunderbuss.

2. I've just noticed that you can put notes on the ingame map. If i were say killed by a bandit, would that nay-doer actually able to read what, I've written on my map?

3. If i connect to maps (e.g east and west) will my notes disappear?

4. Where does the new shotgun spawn? I'd love to test it out.

EDIT: 5. Fiddlesticks, seems while I was writing away this topic, I passed out from all the running around and I'm now unconscious. Do you actually wake up from that after some time, or is it a death sentence?

Edited by libera_avis

1. Last I checked the Mosin was still blunderbussed with a sweet camo job put to her

2. I would imagine, yes,  a bandit could... can't prove my theory, but I'd wager it works how the paper and pens worked before they got disabled

3. Never connected any map pieces... can't help ya there

4. From what I can tell, the shotgun spawns in the same places as the Mosin.

1. Spraypainted mosin bug is still there. Probably fixed for next patch.
4. The shotgun spawns basically everywhere the mosin spawns. Press "T" to toggle single or both barrels firing (it's bad ass).

5. Most of the times it is a death sentence. Unless you have a friend that can patch you up.

Ninja'd :(

Edited by Redwolf

unconsciousness inst a death sentence unless u are bleeding. even if u do wake up life is gonna be HARD man. if no1 looted you u shud be alright if u wake up (as long as u take the hours it takes to regain health) press ESC while unconscious to see if any fuckers are looting you

1. notice in the top right of your game it says the version #. If that hasnt changed, no updates have been applied (pretty obvious)

4. always finding a shotgun on the top level of school/office