Sign in to follow this  
CMD (DayZ)

Hacked Account or something is going wrong with my saved character...

Date/Time: 20.06.12, 21.06.12, 22.06.12 & 23.06.12 (13:10 CET)

What happened:

On june 20th I logged off the last time with my normal saved character near DEVILS CASTLE (server was DE 21 using DayZ version 1.7.1.4). I was equipped with Rangefinder, DMR, FN-Fal with NV and a M1911, camo suit e.g. Due to nightfall I logged off (because it was too dark without NVG).

The next day I installed DayZ 1.7.1.5 and logged in again on DE 21 and found myself at the spawn near Elektro with a completly new character and female with a makarov in my hand. Since I had to go to work and being a bit pissed that I lost all my stuff I logged off and didnt play until 22nd of june.

On 22nd of June at about 2200 CET I logged back in and found I had a female character again, however I was in the middle of Chernagorsk with a hatchet in my hand and bleeding... died. So I respawned, chose black male again and started near Elektro again - got some basic stuff, went north, found a chopper wreck, looted 2 camo suits, 2 iron sight FN-Fal with 5 mags @ Staroye. I went further north, looted some more food and things near Novy Sobor and logged off north of Novy.

Today I log in on US 10 Chicago - still have my black male avatar with camo but miss 1 FN-Fal clip, the FN-Fal in my backpack, all my food and medical supplies (except for 10 bandages I didnt pick up) and spawned at the NE Hangars @ NWA with a broken leg... and the zombies ate me 5mins later.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5 (updated via Six Updater) and newest A2OA Beta

*Server(s) you were on: DayZ Zombie RPG - DE 21, US 10 Chicago

*Your system specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, Asus M5A97Pro, 8GB G.E.I.L. BD EVO ONE, ATI X5870 1GB, X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series, Win7 x64 Ultimate, ArmA2 & A2OA on DVD, PMC & BAF from Sprocket.

*Timeline of events before/after error: 20-23rd June 2012

Since none of my 15 playing clan mates have experianced anything like this.... feels really like someone has been playing with my account in my absence - however I live alone and no one has access to my pc nor cd-key.

If you should need any further info plz contact me.