Sign in to follow this  
Gekkonidae

Server Times and In-game Nightfall

Just a quick question here about in-game time and daylight/night time. I currently have my server set to restart every 6 hours. What i'm wanting is to have either 4 hours of daylight and 2 hours of night in order to get a little night time action in for those that enjoy it, or 5 hours of day and 1 hour of night. Having played different mods based on the DayZ mod out there, I've noticed a lot of people like a little night time for fun.

What time does it get dark in the game? I'm not sure about this.

If I knew, I could set my server to reset at time X and achieve what i'm describing.

Just a quick question here about in-game time and daylight/night time. I currently have my server set to restart every 6 hours. What i'm wanting is to have either 4 hours of daylight and 2 hours of night in order to get a little night time action in for those that enjoy it, or 5 hours of day and 1 hour of night. Having played different mods based on the DayZ mod out there, I've noticed a lot of people like a little night time for fun.

What time does it get dark in the game? I'm not sure about this.

If I knew, I could set my server to reset at time X and achieve what i'm describing.

I don't think you can do it ATM but possibly when DayZ comes out full release in beta,

I like this idea.  Some Night time action with a main daytime session.