w0lf3x

Regaining blood?

Now before any of you start flamming and saying "Use teh surtch buthun", I tried.. nothing found.

I've got a little time in on this game, but yet really have no idea how to regain blood. I know you can get a blood transfusion if it's the right blood type, but are there any other ways? I tried the saline injection with a buddy of mine the other day, but it didn't seem to do much at all, if anything.

Thanks for any helpful replies in advance! :)

Eat and drink until you are at bursting point, make sure you aren't suffering from any illnesses and your health and blood levels will start to replenish by themselves.  There's no single fix for any "ailments" you may come across in game... And some of the status effects need regular treatment over a period of time in order to get rid of them.

Edited by =FOX= Damocles

Huh, this helped greatly. Thanks much! :)

I googled "Dayz standalone blood", and look what came up as the first search result... http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Blood

Sometimes, people just want other people to tell them the answer, the old fashion way when we used to ask questions and listen to others. The fact that you can 'google' everything yourself and 'search' everything yourself loses the human touch and makes it sterile and less communal.

We could just have MODS pin everything new to the top and then stop anyone from physically posting questions. Would that make a better internet experience for you?

A single saline iv doesn't regen your blood to full anymore, as for the exact # I'm not sure.

Your best bet is the natural regen route (eat/drink until your healing/healthy). When you're healing, you regen blood, then your health.