Venzire

Recently Bought Server

I recently ordered a server from http://www.hfbservers.com/ and I'm just wondering if they're reliable. From what I know they're reliable and have seen some Seattle servers running with them and from what I know their hardware is up to par of the resources that ArmA 2 CO requires.

It should be setup in the next day or so and will be running in Seattle and just to ask again whether anyone knows if they're reliable and if I still need to contact a server host or a dev to get the server details and requirements. :cool:

If you had concerns surely you should of asked this before you ordered it?

normally on completion of ordering you should of recieved all the details you need to admin/run the server from the hostig company..

if there are others running im sure it will be ok..

That's what I was thinking, was kinda too excited when ordering it and should of stopped the think about contacting one of the server hosts and or devs.

I have a dayz server hosted with hfbservers and yes they are reliable and seem to have good customer support as well. so you should be fine.

When I ordered the server I only had to wait around ~5-10 minutes for the server to go up.

I'm from Australia and I ordered when it was midnight for seattle. :P

Server DayZ Zombie RPG - Seattle 109 1.7.5/beta Hosted by Havenaustralia.com! NOW UP!