Sign in to follow this  
Samuri_Bake_Pie

TS3 and Dayz

So I have been playing with DayZ and TS3 with a group of friends. One of the survivors we met joined up with us, downloaded teamspeak and now he cannot hear DayZ sounds when he has TS3 open. Does anyone know why this is?

I have seen bugs like this in the past. Try running both programs as an Administrator, it's a bit of a hassle, but I've found that fixes most problems with TS3

• Like 2

Not sure if this helps, but he is using Turtle Beach headphones

it not the headphones.. i use turtle beach and i do NOT have any issues.. It is most likely his volume mixer.   TS3 is most likely turning his volumes down for his game when TS3 starts up. it strange but it happens sometimes.  Just right click on your syste volume icon in the bottm right and to go volume mixer and check your volume levels.

right click the speaker icon on the bottom of the screen, playback devices. Find the playback device and uncheck 'allow devices to take exclusive controll of this device'.

That may help.

I used to have this problem on win7. When I plugged my headphones in I would only hear ts3. Go into control panel, go to sound and set your speakers to default. It will still play in headphones but will also play sound.

What I had to get myself, before, was getting a headset with integrated sound-chip otherwise I could not have TS sound on the HS and game sound on the speakers. Vista and WIn 7 until some time in 2012 somehow could not deal with it.

But it likely is just a volume mixer issue, that can easily be taken care of.