tejmaster

Invisible to friend but not to others????

Hi I was trying to meet up with a friend until we realised we are invisible to each other, now this would be like the other bugs but we ourselves are not invisible to other players/

My friend got shot by someone and I went to his body and killed someone else however he didnt have a gun so i guess it was not the guy who murdered him. It seems we can see certain players on the server but are invisible to others. We have tried different servers aswell.

Zombies also come after both of us. Also something even weirder happened, for him the glass at the cherno hospital was not broken but for me it was all broken.

At the moment we are in cherno

Any help appreciated, we are both using sixlauncher and have updated it fully. Nothing seems immediatley wrong aswell because as said before we can both see 'some' players and all zombies and loot, our detection meters and food bars etc all change aswell.

Help!

having same issues as well!!!

In same server, with same people can see each other in the lobby list.

We are in the same building but can not see each other AND the loot we see in rooms is completely different. We've tried this on different servers and still the same issue. What gives?

Kinda beats the whole reason of us logging in together.

Also, my friend saw another guy in the same room and I logged in shortly after, can't say whether the other guy was inisible to me or not as he may have exited the building, im not sure :-S