Sign in to follow this  
ftee

Player encounters - Walking away from a 7 man squad

My recent meetings with the natives of Chernarus. I come across solo nutters and a squad of bandit hunters (7:45 for the squad showdown) as I muse over what to do when fully geared.

• Like 12

"And there's some people you just can't talk to"

Precisely, and it's their loss. If people get a (fair) chance and don't take it, well, their loss.

Nice video anyway. Nice that the guys didn't shoot you. No, nice that these people exist!

• Like 1

Quite interesting :)

Quite interesting that you meet a couple nice people. It never easy to find anyone that would show respect to you these days. But when it comes to post-apoplectic video games/movies/TV shows, the most important characteristic about it is all about the trust. It up to the people to decide if they would trust you or betray you. Your never know what they would do to you, but it always a good idea to be armed whenever you go to the shore.

I've run into people like this but I never think of snapping screens or taking a video. It is a nice thing to see but if you run up the coast you are bound to put together a posse.

Loved this video, subscribed.

Hopefully you'll be throwing out more content in the future.

• Like 1

Good video should try it on a 1pp server next alot more atomospheric.

As a note I noticed that when you where asked not to move you ignored them but came away alive.

When you asked someone else to do the same you shot him when he ignored you.

There are just some people who just cant preach what they teach :)

just a little joke :)

Edited by BL1P

Good video should try it on a 1pp server next alot more atomospheric.

As a note I noticed that when you where asked not to move you ignored them but came away alive.

When you asked someone else to do the same you shot him when he ignored you.

There are just some people who just cant preach what they teach :)

just a little joke :)

I covered this a little in the YT comments section as a couple of people said the same sort of thing.

I didn't do as requested by the group as I approached them and attempted to be passive. I felt stopping to shoulder my weapon would've put me at a disadvantage and allowed them to restrain me. Other than their group size I felt they had no real reason to be calling the shots. Had they opened fire whilst I remained on the move there was every chance of crossfire or them missing giving me a chance to return fire.

The guy on the hill was caught with his pants down and had no real alternative to staying still.

Loved this video, subscribed.

Hopefully you'll be throwing out more content in the future.

Cheers dude, glad you enjoyed it. I try to put out a vid a week.

Nice video. Too bad for the server restart. Some "add friend" feature would be nice at some point. Had some adventures whit strangers too, and it's a bummer to lose them forever if you don't remember to change steam names or so.

I covered this a little in the YT comments section as a couple of people said the same sort of thing.

I didn't do as requested by the group as I approached them and attempted to be passive. I felt stopping to shoulder my weapon would've put me at a disadvantage and allowed them to restrain me. Other than their group size I felt they had no real reason to be calling the shots. Had they opened fire whilst I remained on the move there was every chance of crossfire or them missing giving me a chance to return fire.

The guy on the hill was caught with his pants down and had no real alternative to staying still.

I can see how you would feel that what your saying is correct but from the view of a person watching your vid it does very much look like you say one thing and do another.

No biggy like I said good vid :)