Sign in to follow this  
aggathor

Testing Out The Shotgun (For those who haven't seen one)

I got lucky and found a shotgun on a corpse in Elektro. I was wondering why someone would leave it there, then found out.

http://youtu.be/ab83LkVeMKs

I don't like it, maybe it'll become more useful as zombies get harder(if they do).

Edited by Aggathor
  • Like 1

I'm carrying a sawed-off, python and mosin rn. I haven't fired it yet, but I've got 6 speedloaders and 30 shells of some guy. He didn't even have a shotgun either...

That isn't how you load the shotgun, you put shells in the shotgun, then use a loaded speed loader by pressing the "R" key. The more filled speedloaders you have, the more times you can press "R" without having to refill. When you are out of reloads, you will be left with an empty speedloader in your gun, which you have to take out before you can reload the gun. Yes shotguns do have a lot of recoil, thats normal.

Fun side note (only tested with sawn-off), you can flatten bushes with 2 shots from the sawn-off, don't know if this works for the regular one. Don't know how the sawn-off performs against players, as I haven't had to use it yet but it does make me feel safe searching buildings.

Edit: for typo.

Edited by TD808
  • Like 1