Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Best item/vehicle you've fount?

I fount a boat.. its top speed was 11. :dodgy:

But I got NV goggles which is epic. Got an M4 and a Sniper too.

Havent found any vehicles as they always seems to be stashed away somewhere.

Havent found any super gear but for me they where great.

I really like the m16 ACOG which I lost during updates and then was lucky to find again and then lost it again due to backpack bug.

Not so much into the real snipers but found a svd camo that was pretty sweat. Used up the ammo and then dumped it in a deer stand, wonder if a lucky guy found it? :).

Even if I played alot I never found NVG or GPS and I stumbled upon the heli wreck a couple of times but no FAL or as50 sniper just dmr and bizon and other stuff.

Next is not any uber gear but sweet for a short time of play, I died the other day and restarted. Soon I hit 2 deer stands just north of coast and in the first a M9 silenced with 4 mags! that pistol I never have found before I like, yeah a weapon(only had flashlight). Then in the next stand there was a mp5 silenced and a aksu cobra. Like two weapons to choose from with mags. I like, woot is this, havent seen any deer stand before with 2 pretty nice weapons and never a mp5 silenced. Anyway I took the mp5 silenced so for the first time I only have silenced weapons.

But right now a can of beans would be great because I havent found any food yet ;)

I found a L85A2 in the first crashed helicopter I found ever.

Lucker, I dream every night about that gun

Found a silenced MP5, silenced M4 in NW barracks and 3 FN Fals with no ammo in a chopper crash right outside. Not the best I've found, but quite odd.

I found a truck at north west airfield, all it needed was a tire and 4 jerry cans and it was perfect. Although I only had it for 40 minutes it was the best time I've ever had.

I found it at near the end of my playtime, so I stashed it deep in the woods, saved it, and logged off. Next day it was gone along with my ak, cz550, countless mags, and steaks, all in the trucks storage.

I hadn't really found anything special until this past week. Then I just kept finding cool stuff. Before I stumbled right into a guy in a forest I had NVG and an M4A3 with the light. Found NVG and the same gun for my buddy as well. Ran into about 4 Heli wrecks over 2 days. Found 3 Bisons, 1 FN FAL with NV scope, M107, and a M14. Hopefully when I get home my stash is still intact....

Haven't found much in terms of NVG or Rangefinders, but I have come across 3 L85A2s, 2 at one point (was carrying one I found for a friend) but died with them both, but the guy that killed me, I killed back at the same time.

FN Fal, and a few vehicles.

My most powerful/favorite guns i've found would be the DMR and M14, both from deerstands. Not including a couple of AS50's from hacker bodies as i despawn them with all the gear on it, it just wouldnt feel right using that. The best tools i've found would be NVG's. Vehicles aren't hard to find at all if you know where to look and theyre pretty even.

Helicopter crash loot has been pretty disapointing for me so far, 3 FN FAL's, a Bison SD and an M249 SAW.

I have played this game for a week now and one time i found a mk 48 at a crashsite near the airport. After that I went to the airport and found 4 boxes of 7.62x51mm ammo. Then I killed a hundred or so zeds and eventually I died at the baracks due to bloodloss. I had a great time though:)

A Ural truck

Took 3 days to get the parts needed to get it moving. Drove it up and down the main coast through the major cities blaring my horn and taunting everyone with it. Denied every request for rides and pleas for extraction. Loaded it to the brim with exotic military grade hardware and ammunition.

Parked it in the woods to log off for the day, next day it was gone. All vehicles had been reset...

I found a L85A2 in the first crashed helicopter I found ever.

Lucker' date=' I dream every night about that gun

[/quote']

Well, I just lost it to a guy near cherno that shot me with a shitty enfield and afterwards died to the horde of zombies attracted by his shots.

When I got back the body was despawned...

The best gear I find is usually from dead players. About a week ago I was running inland from the beach with a Winchester and mostly noob gear, when I came across a guy wearing a Ghillie suit, Coyote elite pack, M4A3 CCO with 12 SD mags, M9 SD, NVG, GPS, etc. One shot to the head from my Winchester and it was mine. :)