Sign in to follow this  
Wiggin Miller

Wall Hacker

Ok so people claim to God/Allah/Vishnu that there is no hackers. I'm here to say poppycock to that.

Me and a buddy were rolling south after semi-gearing at ship wreck.

Get to solinichny and my buddy needs to eat. We stop at an L in a fence for protection and lay down.

5 seconds pass, BAM I'm hit and bleeding,no sounds. I freak and run to the other side of the fence and start bandaging. As this happens, I look at the fence and see a fucker with a splitting axe in the wall, starting to hack at me through it.

Combat log (puss move, he was hacking though, bandage and move to another spot.

Here's the kicker: We watched the hacker from afar and could see

1. He walked through walls/buildings/everything. This wasn't your simple "run into wall and disappear glitch", this was "I go in one way, out the other, fucking physics" kind of shit.

2. After we logged back in, on a hill, he knew EXACTLY where we were. Talking straight bee line for us. We shoot him at least 10 times (mosin/shotgun) and he finally falls! Hooray! What's this? No body?Cooooool.

Anyways, wtf? Anyone seen wallhackers? Cause I see so many (omg i've played XX amount of hours no hacking at all seen here)

Also was on 1PP only hardcore but I'm sure they have the same anti-cheat.

I actually managed to get through walls aswel. I don't have any fancy hacks installed. it's just the alpha built of this game. leave it as it is "poppycock"

Wallhacks can be easily done right now by deleting some files.

When thinking about it I'm not sure if this was fixed or not in the last patch.

Not a hacker, I agree there are hackers in the game but that just sounds like Desync or something else. And the 10 times you shot you probably just missed most of them.

There are definitely hackers. Last night i met some friends who had spawned at kamy and two hackers attacked us, I put over 20 bullets into each of them with my m4 and they would not die, blood pouring out of multiple wounds, friggin blood fountains. They just kept trying to punch us all to death while laughing on the proximity chat. We eventually swam into the ocean and they watched us for like 15 min before chasing some new spawns.

Edited by blank85
  • Like 2

Which numpty said there were no hackers? ARMA was bursting with script-kiddies. Why would this be any different? I've seen vids of people hacking, people using their hacks. Whoever said there aren't any is a fool.

Anyone who says that "HACKERS NO EXIST MEN", is f-cking dumb. Sorry. Hackers exist in every game. There is no hack-free game, and there will never be a hack-free game. Even if you never saw one in several 100 hours of gametime, they are there. And they may have watched you from the distance already. Ohohoo. Scary.

So yeah, he may be a hacker, or not. In the end, it's an Alpha, and things can happen. I was standing on a rock near Kamyshovo, and suddenly a player spawned in front of me. I walked like 2 steps back, started glitching into the rock, and I flew like a hundred meters back and smacked onto the street. This may looked like a hack in his view, but it wasn't. Weird shit can happen.

weird shit can happen but theres plenty of hackers too, ive seen alot of them on a certain stream on twitch not streamers fault and he cant stop them doing their thing at the moment due to no admin tools or antihacks software hacks are openly avaiiable for game same as the mod was but hopefully the SA wont get as stupid as the mod did at some points but no doubt it will for a while

Not a hacker, I agree there are hackers in the game but that just sounds like Desync or something else. And the 10 times you shot you probably just missed most of them.

Are you serious ??

Anyone claiming there will/is NO hacking in standalone is just wrong, every game, will have hackers, no one is(or should) be claiming no hackers.

The thing that WILL and IS happening, is there isn't the same hacking that was seen in the DayZ mod, thunderdome, teleporting everyone on a server somewhere, god mode etc as things are locked down a lot more then in the mod, it is ArmA that is easily hackable and provides this kinds of hacks due to its heavy scripting nature, and fact that most of the game is controlled by clients, not the server.

Standalone is going to have most everything on the server, not to mention using the network bubble, will limit what information potential hackers can receive to the immediate area surrounding them.

But no matter how secure things are made, there will always be radar and aimbots, the only thing they can do with these is detect the hacks and ban people using them, but thankfully the server wide hacking will be a thing of the past.

My hacker was even worse..

My friend was on the second floor of a building and I was watching his back in the front door on the first when all of a sudden my gun kept putting itself away. I initially thought I fat fingered the bind and the server choked a little when some guy suddenly came through the wall and killed me. I immediately told my friend to log out and he told me afterwards that that happened to him too.

You just have to go to YouTube and watch videos of people hacking any game you can name.

I remember back when APB launched (I loved that game, I don't care what anyone says) hacking was out of control. Almost everyone I played with quit, not because the game lacked content on release (it did), but because it was impossible to accomplish much with everyone ESP hacking and aim botting.

Like any game forum, people claimed we were all just sore losers who got owned by skilled players until even the dev team came out and said that hacking was out of control. Hell, every third video on YouTube about the game was someone showcasing them hacking and trolling everyone.

I don't think it will get that bad as this game gets closer to launch down the months, but Rocket definitely needs to make it a priority before launch because in a game where getting stuff takes many hours and you can lose it all in the blink of an eye, cheating will massacre the player base support.

• Like 1

I experienced this just a little while ago. I was at the Police Station (camo building, tech building) at Balota and someone comes by, talks on direct and names each member of my group by our guns, "mosin guy, m4 guy, magnum guy" telling us we have 10 seconds to leave the police station or die. I know that there is no way they can get the drop on us, but they sounded really sure of themselves. I am playing on a hardcore server so I know they cannot see over walls or anything so I am getting very suspicious about the whole situation. We tell them to beat it or not live to tell about it.

As we are preparing for an assault, the guy on direct says something like 'Initiate plan B' at which point a guy runs through the floor and walls and starts punching my friend. This offense was worthy of a shot in the back with my mosin, which caused him to fall down dead (underneath the floor.) At this point we know that they are either able to see through the walls or travel through walls or both so we decide to log out before we get killed by hackery.

People clipping like zombies. Nice.