Sign in to follow this  
anglo (DayZ)

Your character was unable to be loaded and has been reset. A system administrator has been notified

Anyone else have this problem?  I went on a specific server and this came up in red.

Your character was unable to be loaded and has been reset. A system administrator has been notified

My character was reset when i logged back in.  I could not play on that error server btw, had to join another, but i was reset.

Upon googling this problem i found this -   link to pastebin page

Edited by anglo

It happens when a server gets information from the main hive saying you have a character stored in the database, then tries to retrieve information from said database, and that information has been corrupted in some way.

Don't know exact reasons/causes of bug, just bad luck I guess. Had it happen to my character twice.

Rocket has responded to this exact issue somewhere, don't know where, his explanation was somewhere along the lines of my first sentence.

• Like 2

This happens when you server hop, the data dosen't process as fast and it loses your data? 

How do i know?

Because I've seen it happen

This happens when you server hop, the data dosen't process as fast and it loses your data? 

How do i know?

Because I've seen it happen

Wasnt server hopping, The server i was playing on for 2 hours+ kicked me off then i tried to rejoin it but it wouldnt let me for some reason so i joined another and this happened.

Try not to tar me with your brush!

The guilty are always the first to point the finger ;)

Edited by anglo

Can confirm has nothing to do with server hopping. It is logical however that server hoppers cán experience it more often as they tend to get on way more different servers then 'normal players' and that obviously increases the chance to get this error. But that doesn't change the fact it happens to us non-hoppers too.