Sign in to follow this  
MyNameIsSteal

Game only shows black screen

I have been having this issue for a while now. I've done my fair sharew of looking around and have tried every single "solution" to this problem before I posted here.

Everytime I open the game, my screen goes black. And stays black. I thought it was a resolution problem so changed the .cfg file to make it windowed, didnt work. Changed the resolution the same way, didnt work. I've tried another monitor, that didnt work. I've been told to turn off v-sync on my GPU (AMD Radeon R9 270X) and I havent been able to find a way to turn it off, if it is off. I have changed the resolution on mt pc itself, didnt work. I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem that has worked..

If someone has a different solution that would work (or knows how to turn v-sync off in the AMD control centre) , that'd be awesome!

I don't know, never seen this problem before, i hope somone can help you.

When I launch the game it stays at a black screen also. To fix: I press Cntl+Alt+Delete to send it to the lock/task manager screen. Then just back out of that and maximize the game again and it continues loading.

Nearly had the same prob. with a other game.

What gpu you have? newest drivers?

in my case, it simply wasnt the latest driver...

Greetz