Sign in to follow this  
Lotharthestorm

purification tablets?

so i tried searching for this and didn't find much on it just a couple different posts but this is what i propose.

so realistically soda (or pop however you say it) dehydrates you right? well i think we should enter a small tier system when it comes to the liquids in the game.

-soda being the lowest tier will quench your thirst but only for a short time seeing as it dehydrates you and such

-water from ponds would make your thirst go away for longer but would have a possible small infection or sickness rate

-then the last one would be water that you had put some purification tablets in that would keep your thirst away for a long period of time so you would worry as much

to realistic? or just another facet to the survival in this hell hole we are trying to live in.

soda doesnt dehydrate you, you may not get as much hydration from it as plain water but thats all.

As for pond/lake water carrying a risk of infection, well it could be implemented i suppose, seems like a fairly minor mechanic to be worrying about at this stage of alpha though.