r0b1n86

Tactical Masks

Hi,

I reckon it would be good to have some colored tactical masks.

Also please add more colored helmets, they can have the same colors as the berets.

• Like 1

They've just added a bunch of coloured items, remember to check my suggest an item thread! Its in my signature

Why ? Is this a military simulator or a zombie apocalypse were ordinary ppl are left to SURVIVE. This is the problem with dayz. Because it is so connected to ARMA there is a bunch of military freaks who want to have humvees and ghillies in a zombie apocalypse... Go play Arma or something.

Why ? Is this a military simulator or a zombie apocalypse were ordinary ppl are left to SURVIVE. This is the problem with dayz. Because it is so connected to ARMA there is a bunch of military freaks who want to have humvees and ghillies in a zombie apocalypse... Go play Arma or something.

First of all, you need to calm down and start replying in a more mature manner. I am not talking about humvees and ghillies, I am talking about tactical masks (to achieve a typical bandit image).  

As for the helmets there are multiple colored berets already in the game so it does make more sense to have colored helmets ie blue helmets for UN forces.

Those things are simply cosmetic and they just add more options the game and can be useful in some cases ie have friends wearing the same distinguished combination of clothing.

Next time please read and understand the point that the author of the post is trying to make before replying. 

Have a good day.

The above balaclava seems a bit funny to me. Must be the "edges".

I'd like some balaclavas, actually. Maybe different meshes, not just textures (colors). It's not like you wouldn't find any there, for any critics. In cold regions could even be semi-standard, I assume.

Next time please read and understand the point that the author of the post is trying to make before replying. 

Next time, please actually give reasons for wanting specific items, because, you know, asking for something without stating the point or reason for it isn't likely to be noticed as much as a post asking for something and then giving reasons why you believe it should be added. You also won't then get people posting responses because they don't understand the reason for the request. What's a tactical mask? Do you mean a balaclava? Do you mean different gas mask variants, or some other form of obscure mask used by special forces or something? Post some pictures of examples to give people an idea of what the hell it is you're on about. Be clear and concise in your requests, then you won't get people shooting you down because they're not mind readers. Instead, you'll only get shot down if it's a properly shit idea.

You're welcome.