Sign in to follow this  
Happy-

Using spray can on weapon question.

So spraying a mosin turns makes it so you can only chamber 1 bullet, that i understand.

my question is, you are supposedly able to spray the m4 stock and handel and i think mags.

if you do this does it mess up the m4 in anyway like it does with the Mosin?

I haven't heard anything about it ruining the M4 in any way. You might as weel try it out :P

yup just gotta find some cans.

altho figured id post and see if anyone knew for sure

Hi.

I sprayed the magpul parts, they work fine. As far as I can tell, you can't do the camo paintjob on them, just straight black, or green. I didn't try spraying any clips.

Regards.

• Like 1

I have sprayed magazines, they still work like normal. However I noticed that if you have 0 rounds in the magazine, after you spray paint it it will be full.

You can actually make a lot of ammo this way so hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

• Like 1

Yeah spraying basically deletes the object and spawns a new one in your inventory instead of just adding paint. And by the way the mags and handles are just the regular ones you could find already. There were green mags, handguards, buttstocks before the patch. And you can only paint the magpul attachments and the c-mags.

By the way, how do you get the camo paintjob?

Awesome responce guys thanks! have some :beans:  :beans:  :beans: 

I've lost an mosin when I respray it

When you spray it, the weapon(or attachment in the case of the M4) disappears, then gets replaced with a new one on the ground in front/beside you. Depending on server lag, It may take a few seconds. I wouldn't do it inside or on a hill because it may end up far away or under something. Also I wouldn't spray a mosin until they fix the ammo bug.

Regards.

Edit: Actually, I wouldn't spray the mosin period. In the age of plastic crap, real woodgrain has a certain appeal/nostalgia to it :)

Edited by Romeo Foxtrot

Yeah I think that the respawn occurred under the boxes in front of me. Well there are more mosin's in the map

I spray painted the mosin, it never ended up on the ground, but it did take a long time to change from the one I had to the new painted model.  First time I sprayed it, I did not think it actually worked.  Maybe if you spray it in your hands it falls to the ground?  I rarely even have it equipped, so I doubt I did when I painted it.