dellamorte

Loot respawn?

How long does it usually take for loot in buildings to respawn? Seem's every server I go to the towns have been looted.

Well what?

Lol jk but seriously, a number of things can be happening such as:

1) You're connecting into the server right in the middle of town which causes the loot to disappear.

2) There's a chance the server might be bugged.

3) Somethings wrong with your client but I think this one is very unlikely.

Try connecting into other servers away from the towns and hopefully this'll resolve your issue.

I'm not entirely sure of the specifics, but..

When someone approaches an area, zombies and loot spawn.

After a long while, if that loot is still there when someone else approaches, it despawns on their approach. Then, after a long wait, if someone ELSE approaches, loot spawns again.

I think I have seen this happen too...

I was approaching a deer stand and saw what I thought was ammo and a firearm, I climb up and nothing.

I'm not entirely sure of the specifics' date=' but..

When someone approaches an area, zombies and loot spawn.

After a long while, if that loot is still there when someone else approaches, it despawns on their approach. Then, after a long wait, if someone ELSE approaches, loot spawns again.

[/quote']

This makes sense, I got to a deerstand yesterday and found in one of the loot pile two different piles of loot on top of each other where I had to loot one to gain access to the other. One was a M1014 with slugs and the other was just random/unimportant stuff.

Well loot spawns for me but it's always CRAP everywhere I go..

I'll check on the map for the high value barns and military tents and deer stands but everytime I come across these it's always crap spawns like flares and makarov ammo like someone has been there before.. I'm just unlucky I suppose.