Sign in to follow this  
seizetheday4eva

Steam won't reinstall BattlEye (PLEASE HELP)

I noticed i couldn't play on any servers that used BattlEye but if i changed the filter option to servers that don't use BattlEye then i could enter a game. When using servers with BattlEye i'd just get stuck on the black loading screen with the green loader until i ctrl alt del back to Windows.

I deleted all the folders in both ARMA and ARMA OA in steam as well as the BESETUP and now i can't reinstall BattlEye using steam, it just keeps saying game is unavailable try again later, however i should note that i can play both ARMA and OA in singleplayer and multiplayer on servers that don't use BattlEye.

I even downloaded BattlEye manually and installed it in OA but for some reason it doesn't recognise it.

HELP PLEASE

In STEAM. Go to ARMA 2, right click it, Properties, Local Files then click " Verify integrity of game cache " wait for it to finish and it should say something about one file not being there and it redownloaded. And do the same for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead. Now you should be able to right click ARMA 2 and OA and click " Reinstall BattlEye "