Balassvar

Cheating on Seattle 71

The following players were at the least teleporting and using some sort of way to track all other players on the server.

Unicorn Princess

November Sierra

ARSENAL

PopChild(logged off' date=' changed his name to Child, and reconnected)

I was driving a bus, and they teleported right in front of me and unloaded through the windshield. They were doing the same to several other players and vehicles on the server.

Also, in a major conflict on the server between the hackers and a group of players, November Sierra was killed in the NorthWest portion of the map. He was back to the fight location with new weapons within 5 minutes.

[/quote']

Gonna post videos of the raid. As you will soon see, we did not server hop. Though, your crew did.

Thank god for fraps. Need a few min to compile and upload.

The video in this thread should be enough; but i'll post how we chased you down and didn't teleport after we took out your helix... It totally defeats the lies in your original post. As to how we knew your location, you have a mole.

That video didn't show anything except how you killed them, your truck was already behind the bus, why don't you show us, you guys riding to the location and finding the bus, instead of ALREADY being at the bus.

Also a bunch of teleporting hackers killing people on servers because their "Mole" feeds them expert terrain data better then a GPS navigation system=Priceless Lol

Its a partial clip, I didn't record everything nor was I a part of all the action. I'm even pissed off that I forgot to FRAPS the entire adventure. If we could teleport around the map, spawn vichles at a whim, why didn't we just DO that then? Why did we bother to capture all that stuff and fix up the truck after the buss encounter? Why did we bother to break down your convoys and steal your rides? We stole your Ural as well and blew it up after joyriding it a while.

Your position is one based on smoke and shadows, and it raises more questions than it answers.

It's incredibly interesting to me how the person filming the bus ambush video keeps his command list open' date=' though it has no use in this mod and it is a known script injecting trigger method...

[/quote']

I don't even know what that is. The default fraps key is F9, perhaps thats why.

Regarding nametags:

Use Occam's razor; simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Occam's Razor would be that you would be hacking' date=' since nametags can never be enabled on Veteran servers. Try again.

[/quote']

Occam's Razor would be as follows:

We are closer to your group than you think, and your mole was within the van and revealing names.

So by your own admission pressing F9 opens the command menu for you? Perhaps you care to explain how after it goes away in "Dayz - Banned for killing hackers [full clip]" it reappears at 1:25 in the video time-code. The video freezes, there is an audio pop, then video resumes. Immediately after the video recovers, the command menu re-appears along with the telltale audio pop of sloppy sound editing, the video footage also jumps forward at this second audio anomaly. There was footage removed when the terrain jumps at those audio pops.

Well I've downloaded all of the youtube videos, which were clearly altered by hand pre-upload. Anything to say before I run them through the villains gallery of editing software? I'll be paying special attention to differences in decibel levels between voice and ambient tracks, as well as game audio. Surprisingly youtube offers a fairly crisp .mp4 when you upload videos at such high quality. Now I can't go as far as separating the tracks or anything fancy, but I don't really need to with some methods. Much like Photoshop, you can see the pixels, so to speak.

I believe, good sir, that it's awfully convenient of you to attempt to claim a position of authority on this so far into the fact.

So what's the easier answer:

That a bachelors in post production editing wouldn't of downloaded(?) a video from youtube first to check it, and instead waited until after he was embroiled in an argument about it, or....

Just another internet toughguy.

I mean if you do have a bachelors in post production, kudos to you n all. I'm just saying some foresight would of been more...professional.

Words

Africanized Bees best Bees

Perhaps. Just saying, if you enable Fraps 2 times it creates 2 seperate video files that then have to be joined with.... editing software. Transforming the a-fore claimed "unedited videos", into the very definition of edited.

Words

Africanized Bees best Bees

Perhaps. Just saying' date=' if you enable Fraps 2 times it creates 2 seperate video files that then have to be joined with.... editing software. Transforming the a fore claimed "unedited videos", into the very definition of edited.

[/quote']

What if you hit the fraps toggle once, forgetting that it was already on, and then hit it again? Would that still mean you're up to nefarious behavior? Would it make the entire video series edited if they had to splice that one section onto it?

Hey thanks we found the 2 cars you stole from us, We are currently having a loot party at your camp on chicago 42 @ 005015.

thanks for the rocket launcher :)

Oh nice you even use hacks on your own server that's cool.

I believe' date=' good sir, that it's awfully convenient of you to attempt to claim a position of authority on this so far into the fact.

That a bachelors in post production editing wouldn't of downloaded(?) a video from youtube first to check it, and instead waited until after he was embroiled in an argument about it, or....

I mean if you do have a bachelors in post production, kudos to you n all. I'm just saying some foresight would of been more...professional.

[/quote']

I literally just got linked to this thread like 2 hours ago, right before I first posted. My main motivation for even glancing at this thread were the words "suspicious video", because I love post, and spotting the tricks of others and how they did things really fascinates me. Unfortunately what I was met with was a kindergarten level of work. It took me around the sum total of the running times of all 3 videos combined, give or take 5 minutes for re-watching choice sequences to see glaring edits.

How embroiled in arguing was I, when my second post mentioned my profession? Embroiled implies long term. I said "Hey this menu thing is fishy.", they said "naw, because reasons". I then said "Well bullshit, I suspect because I have this learn-ed knowledge".

And to correct you. I downloaded them to further check them out. Because what is obvious to me, may not make sense to others. I will dissect and post my findings.

Now to the editor, answer the questions about the edits when you claimed this was unedited footage and quit being a goddamned politician. Especially about starting fraps two times and then linking the clips. Seems one would say "Oh yeah I accidentally stopped fraps so I had to link those 2 things there." Instead of saying nothing. Or just break the video into 2 parts. It doesn't look good! And you KNOW it doesn't look good. So offer any explanation as soon as you can, for your own sake even. Christ almighty, I'm about to get all embroiled and shit.

I believe' date=' good sir, that it's awfully convenient of you to attempt to claim a position of authority on this so far into the fact.

[/quote']

I literally just got linked to this thread like 2 hours ago, right before I first posted. My main motivation for even glancing at this thread were the words "suspicious video", because I love post, and spotting the tricks of others and how they did things really fascinates me. Unfortunately what I was met with was a kindergarten level of work. It took me around the sum total of the running times of all 3 videos combined, give or take 5 minutes for re-watching choice sequences to see glaring edits.

How embroiled in arguing was I, when my second post mentioned my profession? Embroiled implies long term. I said "Hey this menu thing is fishy.", they said "naw, because reasons". I then said "Well bullshit, I suspect because I have this learn-ed knowledge".

And to correct you. I downloaded them to further check them out. Because what is obvious to me, may not make sense to others. I will dissect and post my findings.

Now to the editor, answer the questions about the edits when you claimed this was unedited footage and quit being a goddamned politician. Especially about starting fraps two times and then linking the clips. Seems one would say "Oh yeah I accidentally stopped fraps so I had to link those 2 things there." Instead of saying nothing. Or just break the video into 2 parts. It doesn't look good! And you KNOW it doesn't look good. So offer any explanation as soon as you can, for your own sake even. Christ almighty, I'm about to get all embroiled and shit.

I don't even know what your on about. I have shown what I have. It speaks for itself.

[/quote']

Hey man, I'm just asking the hard questions that you, as a so called professional, need to be prepared to answer when people wonder why someone is making a mountain out of a single skip.

Be less angry, and maybe we can have a reasonable discussion about this. I'm interested in what you find.

Or you can continue to be angry at me for questioning whats going on. On both sides, mind you. I'm still curious to know about the whole thing wtih the guy spawning and them knowing their names.

I don't even know what your on about. I have shown what I have. It speaks for itself.

In the last video, where you chase down the guy in a bus, there is a 5 second skip in the video at 1:25. That, and the random cut of sound, makes some people believe something is suspicious is going on.

That's an explanation of africanbee's point of view.

I'm not involved in this but I would like to still say something after reading all of this:

If the hackers weren't such pussies they could have just accepted their ban and uploaded the whole video (without the obvious edits) anonymously because everyone loves a good griefing video. They can be amusing to watch and have some entertainment value (even if hacking in general does suck), and if you don't believe me go check out some tf2 or cs griefing videos, they are hilarious at times.

Instead they seem upset that they were banned (caught hacking) and are just trying to get revenge on this server for getting caught. Maybe it's just because they are kids because goddamn that video has some pubescent sounding voices.

So instead of what could have been an amusing ambush/grief video we get a lame video of someone obviously not happy about being banned and then posting a video with a lot of obvious edits to prove their "innocence." Like anyone is dumb enough to fall for that. How lame and awkward. :(

In the last video' date=' where you chase down the guy in a bus, there is a 5 second skip in the video at 1:25. That, and the random cut of sound, makes some people believe something is suspicious is going on.

[/quote']

Meh I get passionate and yelling is a pastime of my culture. In any case all 3 videos have multiple questionable skips in video and just too many audio red flags to count. You'd have to possess a level of Down's Syndrome well beyond the scope of medical or scientific understanding, to present this footage as any kind of reliable evidence and then stand behind it and point at it when faced with valid questions.

-Edited for ridiculous quote size. It's a forum thread not 'War and Peace'.

[/quote']

Hey man, I'm just asking the hard questions that you, as a so called professional, need to be prepared to answer when people wonder why someone is making a mountain out of a single skip.

Be less angry, and maybe we can have a reasonable discussion about this. I'm interested in what you find.

Or you can continue to be angry at me for questioning whats going on. On both sides, mind you. I'm still curious to know about the whole thing wtih the guy spawning and them knowing their names.

In the last video' date=' where you chase down the guy in a bus, there is a 5 second skip in the video at 1:25. That, and the random cut of sound, makes some people believe something is suspicious is going on.

[/quote']

I'm ok with someone disputing 5 sections of a 30min set of vids. It is what it is. I have nothing more to say. There are no edits, thats how the footage recorded and what I have. It also seems that all this is an attempt to create smoke where there is no fire, and any arugment they have has been reduced to "what about this 3 second clip? explain that!".

Again; these accusations are baseless and the footage is more incriminating for the OP than for our group.

Can someone just lock this thread if no admin or dev is going to weigh in then it's just going to be a back and forth forever. It's not like were going to get one side or the other to admit to wrong doing. I think we are both well set in the "I'm right your wrong" mindset now. This is just spam now and nothing more.

Hey thanks we found the 2 cars you stole from us' date=' We are currently having a loot party at your camp on chicago 42 @ 005015.

[hr']

Nice so you use cheats to find our base, fuck you those rockets took forever to get.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I'm ok with someone disputing 5 sections of a 30min set of vids. It is what it is. I have nothing more to say. There are no edits, thats how the footage recorded and what I have. It also seems that all this is an attempt to create smoke where there is no fire, and any arugment they have has been reduced to "what about this 3 second clip? explain that!".

Again; these accusations are baseless and the footage is more incriminating for the OP than for our group.

I mean really, what it all comes down to is the following steps:

1) You announce your ban due to hacking, upload files for the internet.

2) They announce you are cheaters and have people post. They don't have evidence.

There are some things which come into question which I doubt you'll answer me on.

However as an experience admin I know that most communities on the up and up require evidence before a ban is put into place. If this isn't posted, than until someone comes out with a video of you guys teleporting willy nilly all over the place like is claimed....

Hey thanks we found the 2 cars you stole from us' date=' We are currently having a loot party at your camp on chicago 42 @ 005015.

[hr']

Nice so you use cheats to find our base, fuck you those rockets took forever to get.

No a "mole" told me.

I am being serious here someone literally PMed me where you guys keep your camp and stashed our trucks.

And the hate between the 2 groups thickens.

I thought vehicles are not transferred between 2 servers

I am still waiting how the attacking group asked who dugsby was before shooting him?

And the hate between the 2 groups thickens.

I thought vehicles are not transferred between 2 servers

I am still waiting how the attacking group asked who dugsby was before shooting him?

Vehicles aren't. The mole gave us the coords to their base on their server, we checked those coords on OUR server, and voila, that's exactly where they parked the vehicles they stole from us.

So what, you are laughing at a server getting a bunch of no proof complaints, when you yourself are getting the same, and also making baseless complaints?

Hi. This is your glass house. Feel free NOT to throw stones in it.

Here's a question. How are you seeing player names on a server that doesn't have any?

06:00-06:20 on

I'm still very patiently waiting for a response to this question. He seems to be avoiding this one.

Here's a question. How are you seeing player names on a server that doesn't have any?

06:00-06:20 on

I'm still very patiently waiting for a response to this question. He seems to be avoiding this one.

Who knows.

any psychologist would tell you from the tone of the voices of the poeple in the vid updated, they are not good people, they're definitely doing something that they know isn't right, and they're enjoying it. its very apparent.

These were probably the assholes who were walking around Chernogorsk in Seattle 85 decked with M249s loading loads of clips into players without any sort of recoil or anything, and it seemed as if no zombies could hit them or see them at all. I don't see how people could think this is fun is a game I really just can't see it.