Sign in to follow this  
tbossrules

Looking for someone/small group to play with.

I live in USA on Eastern Standard Time, if you are interested to play, add my steam: tbossrules 

• Like 1

Hey Dude Id love to play with you but I don't have steam I use DayZ Commander So if tell me your in game name I can join your group

I running a new server and trying to get people to join and test it on so if youll wanna join up and try out my server I got custom buildings ai mission max vehicles  though it is on epoch if you ll get a chance

b_560_95_1.png

Also looking for a partner or small group. My steam name is shylockra

I am close to Krasnostav. If you're near there, make your way to the town and we'll hit up the airstrip to get you a backpack and some weapons. The town nearby can be looted for anything else.

SteamID is Hefeweizen, sent you a friend request. I'm on the West coast and I usually play late at night, and sometimes midday. Hope we can meet up some time.

Anyone else feel free to hit me up if you're trying to play some DayZ.

Same here. Looking for a group to play w/. Preferably folks that are 18 and above. I'm outside of Cherno atm.

Steam id: itangra

Long time veteran server hosts are now bringing our own clan to DAYZ! Most of us have been playing since the mod and are familiar with the new game structure as well as the mod. Register at our forums Crueserver1.freeforums.net.

Welcoming old and new players alike, those from the mod and those just starting out with standalone. No age limit, but be mature and respectful. We are mostly east coast time, but have players from all over the world! 

Yes we will eventually host standalone and still host the mod. If you ever played on our mod servers you know we are fair admins. We are the same as group leaders. 

We also run groups for a variety of games 

Steam I'd: shkrook im pretty new and haven't been able to find any guns yet. Would love some help or someone to show me the ropes and explore with

i am also looking for someone to play with i am currently in chapaevsk, scared and a lone.

Steam id: hippocrates311

edit: i am in Chernogorsk

Edited by hippocrates311