♫ Gypsy ♫

Basic Epoch- Chernarus server- DZAI in cites and at side missions

Come check out my basic Epoch server with DZAI in cites and at side missions. Active admin who will help when the bugs of DayZ ruin your game :d

Dawn Of The Dead- 69.39.239.148:3272

Very friendly. If you get into a bad spot, I can help. Just have to watch out for AI in the cities. Most that play on the server are friendly.

will the other players shoot on sight or do they call out if they see someone? also what version of epoch are you running??

• Like 1

admins are sound mate. no need to worry there. so far there is alot more friendlies then bandits lol. i will help all tht require help, if im free to do so lol. another good aspect it its harder then the other epoch servers as we have limited scripts like self blood bagging. which is okay because then you have means to go hunting etc. all these things like heli towing and stuff u dont need because it ruins the amount of game time u have. so if ur down for the challenge of wilderness survival i'd highly reccomend the server. :) 

• Like 1

The players that are playing on the server now are not shoot on sight. Bandits could join in the future. Version 1.0.3.1

I added this server to my list of favorites on commander. I'll join when there are more peeps.

I have just added, no plot pole needed to build and no building limitation. Suicide, DZAI only at sides missions, detailed study body. Plenty of room to start building your home in the zombie apocalypse :D 

See you soon!

Edited by ♫ Gypsy ♫

Need more people to start server events! Win the chopper of your choice!! Reply here with any questions. 

We are holding an event today at 5:00pm est!!

King of Elektro!!

You go into Elecktro with only 1 gun if you run out of ammo you either die or locate another gun INSIDE Elecktro no running off IF you do leave Elecktro You will forfit the event, once you have forfitted from the event YOU MUST NOT KILL ANYONE STILL TAKING PART!!!!

NO NADES
NO CAMPING
NO USE OF TS TO LOCATE A PLAYER
ONLY BRING WHAT YOU DONT MIND LOSIN

Winner will get the chopper of their choice!!!

Since all vehicles are taken right away to sell, I will give all new players a humvee or land rover :d I will also be having another event today! Who can claim the weapon crate at devils castle? Today at 4pm est time!! happy hunting!